Chapter 25

Nayeon's Pov
Jeongyeon acted so weird this few days, she seems so sweet and clingy. I didn't mean i don't want, i'm just not used to it. She's the kind of person hate sweet before and also kisses except mine...kidding.

The latter seems so quiet and focus on the road, i guess she's nervous.

"Hey"I softly nudges her and squeezed her hand.

"Are you okay?"I added and take a glances.

"Not really" she said and continue holding the stir.

"Don't worry love,it'll be alright" I said while caressing her hand.

I'm a bit of nervous too since I know mom don't want a relationship of both genders but not my dad he's really a supporting father.

Me and my younger sister soyeon is a daddy's girl since mom isn't really in the home she spend her life on her work and forgot that she still have a childrens. Well dad always beside me through the good and bad times I'm not curios anymore why mom married him I already know the answer, hes my ideal type since before.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Jeongyeon suddenly uttered that made me back on my senses.

"No. I'm just watching the city light, its beautiful right?" I said while leaning my head on the car's window.

"Yeah of course, but my view is more way prettier" she said and tucked the piece of hair behind my ears I just let a chuckled and smoothly smacked her.

"I know right" I said and flipped my hair.

"Who said it's you?" She said and chuckled that made me look immediately into the latter's direction and slap her shoulder.

"Then who?" I said irritatedly that made her laugh.

"What's funny then?" I savagely said and fake sulking... Yeah I know she just joking.

"I'm just joking baby" She said and intertwined our hands.

After a few minutes of driving,gladly we already here in my hometown.

Jeongyeon directly unblocked her set belt and run outside to opened the door for me. Such a gentlewoman isn't she?.

Before I press the doorbell I look at the latter and squeeze her hands.

A few minutes soyeon finally open the gate and greet us a hugged.

"Eomma!, Eobba!, Nayeon and Jeongyeon eonnie is here" She yelled and let the two of us enter.

"So what's the two of you bring here?" My mom said while typing on her lop top, I'm not shock anyways she always like that every time I visit here I'm used to it, isn't she's happy that I'm still visiting them?, even just look to her daughter she can't do.

"Visiting?, and we have an announcement" I said and smile timidly.

"Is that really important?" She said and take a glance before focused back her gaze on the computer.

"Nayeonie, Jeongyeonie come here" My dad suddenly butted on the kitchen.

"Eobba!" I said and hugged him tightly, gush I'm miss him.

"Uncle!" Jeongyeon said and hugged my dad after me.

"I'm miss the two of you, by the way don't mind my wife she's just stress because of work. Here eat this I guess you two is already hungry" He said while handing the foods.

I started dig in the foods, I really miss hes cooking.

"How's the food?" He said and wash the dishes in the sink.

"Its really good uncle" Jeongyeon said and smile I just nodded in agreement.

After eating, We go in the living room since my family is there watching T.V.

We sit on the couch and signal my sister to turn off the T.V and she obeyed.

"Mom, Dad we have something to tell you" I nervously said.

"Go ahead honey" My dad said and smiled my mom just coldly nodded.

"Me and Jeongyeon are together now" I said and smile while jeongyeon on the other hand is caressing my back.

"What do you mean!?" Mom said, I know she's angry, I already know it'll happen.

"Are you two, out of your mind?, Nayeon what the hell are you crazy!?, gush you add another head ache" She said and walked to the kitchen to drink some water.

"Congrats eonnie, I'm happy to the both of you, don't worry I'll talk to mom" She said and smile before following mom.

"Dad are you mad too?" I sadly said and still have guts to look to him.

"Of course not Nayeonie, as long as you're happy then I'm happy too, but jeongyeon promise me to take care of her don't made her cry Arasseo?" My dad said and hugged the both of us.

"Of course uncle I will" Jeongyeon said and hugged me.

"Don't worry I'll talk to your mother, and you two should go now since its getting late" he said and tapped jeongyeon's shoulder.

"Thanks uncle" jeongyeon kindly said and bowed her head to show respect.

"Don't call me uncle, call me dad now you're already part of the family" uncle said.

The both of them shared a hugged, I want to captured this kind of scene.
__________________________________
   Chapter 25 is done!!!!

Please follow me on my IG acc. "Sea_linophile"

Stay tuned readers luv yuu!;;!