Chapter 33

Jeongyeon's Pov
Tzuyu is driving fast, mina is crying? is she and chaeyoung fought?.

I cleared my throat first to lessen down the awkward feeling inside the car.

"Mina are you okay?"I said while giving her my handkerchief she gladly took it and thanked me after while the cub beside her is busy patting her shoulder.

"Honestly no"Mina said under her sobbing.

"So guys can you care to explain what's really happening?" I  impatiently said while looking at them.

But i got no response i annoyingly rolled my eyes to them they're really weird since earlier.

So i decided to focus my gaze outside when we suddenly stop in a hospital?. 

"Why are we doing here?"I asked while the others already hopping out on the car so i just followed.

"We'll explain later. come on"Chaeyoung said holding Mina's hand.

Later!? later!? they keep saying later what they mean later is decade?,century?.... but I'm still following them for no reason.

Wait if mina is crying? then were here at the hospital so mean? oh my god!?, maybe she's sick?.

"Jeongyeon!"Sana said and hugged me.

"Wait what are you guys doing here?"I said.

They offered me a chair and water before talking.

"So Yoo jeongyeon!.... who's that girl you're kissing earlier!? care to explain? be honest"Jihyo said looking mad at me while crossing her arms.

"What do you mean?"I said... what she even saying? girl? kissing? and she's really mad right now.

"We saw you jeongyeon eonnie"Sana said linking her arms to tzuyu.

"What are you guys talking about!? i'm not kissing with someone"I said looking at them.

"We saw on our own eyes... be honest Jeong"Jihyo said but this time her voice is calm.

"I'm honest jihyo, why are you like that!?"I said and stood up leaving them. I feel like i sent to jail because i committed a crime but at the first place i'm just defending myself like that.

No one's Pov
"Hyung!"Dahyun was about to go with her but jihyo stop her.

"Sorry to say jihyo eonnie but you're too harsh saying those words to jeongyeon without knowing what really happened"Tzuyu firmly said while avoiding jihyo's eyes.

"Tzuyu watch your words"Sana said but tzuyu just shook her head.

"Please listen to them first jih"Mina said and sip her coffee.

"So what really happened guys?"Jihyo said calmly.

"So...we left jeongyeon to the bench the time we call you"Dahyun said.

"And after that as we walked to her we saw a girl approaching her, until a car passed on their direction that made the ashes spread and landed to the girl's face...i mean eyes"Chaeyoung continued.

"So jeongyeon was there to help her.... because the girl's eyes start to get teary... you know hyung and exactly that time you guys arrived and saw what happened... and you guys think she's kissing the girl when the truth is she's blowing the girl's eyes"Tzuyu firmly said.

"Its a big misunderstanding"Jihyo said and sigh.

"Exactly"Mina said and laid her head on the wall.

"Where's Jeongyeon?"Jihyo said while roaming her eyes.

"We don't know just look outside maybe she's just inhaling fresh air"Chaeyoung said and sat beside mina.

"Okay.... call me if the doctor's already here"Jihyo said and they all nodded.

Jihyo walked outside like what the cub said and roam her eyes, then her eyes landed to the latter sitting while looking at the view so she didn't waste any time to approach the taller.

"Hey eonnie"Jihyo softly said and sat beside the latter, jeongyeon just look at her and didn't talk.

"Sorry for my behavior earlier i didn't mean to hurt you"Jihyo said while lowering her head.

Jeongyeon being jeongyeon she hugged the younger while patting the latter's head.

"Its okay jih i know you did it because you care and i apologize for leaving you inside i just don't know what really happening.... and the girl you're saying i'm not kissing her i..."Jeongyeon paused by jihyo's statement.

"You don't have to eonnie.... by the way let's head inside maybe nay-"Jihyo cutted her own sentence realizing what she's saying.

Jeongyeon look to her frowning while giving 'Please continue' look.

"Let's go and we will explain"Jihyo said and dragged the taller inside.

______________________________________

Finally its done sorry for updating long.... i'm kinda busy on school.... and we got our school card today and hopefully my grades isn't that bad thank god

stay tuned!.

Btw who's your bias in twice?.... just comment... i just want to know well my readers since i'm pretty bored alone in my room.