Chapter 17

Jeongyeon's Pov
I was awoken because of the sun light,i faced the latter she's still hugging while her hair is messy. the light of the sun perfectly suit on her face she looks like a angel sleeping that came from above. i tucked her messy hair on her ear and kiss her forehead.

I sat at the mattress and carefully removed her arms around my waist. I wear my slippers and head to the kitchen and cooked breakfast.

I heard the door open and saw nayeon rubbing her eyes while yawning "kyeopta!",i thought and continue on my business.

"Good morning jeongie"she uttered and hugged my back while her chin is on my shoulder."Morning too nabongs"I said and placed the food in the plate.

"Yaaa!,why do you leave me!?,instead of waking me up?"she said while pouting and acted like she's sulking. 

"Mianhe...i just don't want to ruin your sleep"i mumbled and placed the foods on the table.

I cooked fried rice, bacon and fried egg and also i prepare orange juice.

I glared to nayeon she seems really hungry. she's so quiet while eating.

"Yahhhh be careful okay? you might choke"i mumbled like scolding a five years old kid. "Arasseo eomma!"she sarcastically and rolled her eyes. I really love pissing her,she looks like a mad bunny.

"What's your plan today bunny?"I mumbled and took a bite of fried rice with bacon and sip my juice after.

I looked to Nayeon's direction while she still focus eating. "I'm planning to have a girls night party today since i don't have any schedule or appointments today"she mumbled and drink her juice  and continue her statement. "And i want to spill to everyone about us, if that's okay to you?"She mumbled and take another spoon of fried rice.

"Of course! it's okay ill love to"I mumbled and cares her puffy cheeks. she just let a chuckle and continue eating. "I really love everything you cook jagi its taste all good"nayeon mumbled while enjoying munching her food.

"Ahhhh"That's the only word i uttered as i feel my cheeks burning like hell because of her sudden complements.
"Oh looks who's blushing,you look like a in love ostrich"nayeon mumbled. ahh the hell! i cant take this anymore lord help me.

"Yeah, I'm crazy in love to you!"i lovely said that makes her blush. "See's who's blushing now"I mumbled while looking at her face she's so red as tomato.

After a few minutes were done eating "Take shower first, just put your plates in the sink"i mumbled while placing my plates in sink.

"Yahhhh!, what are you looking at?, do i have dirty on my face?" I mumbled while looking at her she still standing on my back while staring at me i can feel her.

"Take shower with me"she said while looking at me head to toe. "Yah stop that! I'm not comfortable,you pervert!"I said while placing the plates on the cabinet.

"C'mon jeongie"she said while dragging me at the bathroom.
_______________________
Chapter 17 is done ♥♡♥

Sorry for the short update but ill make it better next time! stay safe shingusss!❥❥❥❥

I FEEL SO WORRIED ON MY COUNTRY BECAUSE OF THE SPREADING NEWS IN SOCIAL MEDIA,ABOUT THE TERRORIST THREATENING THE WHOLE SOUTH EAST ASIA! ( Ĭ ^ Ĭ )