Chapter 35

Author's Pov
Today jeongyeon is already flying to Thailand for her career. Just like time really passes so fast.

She's currently packing her things with the help of her friends the no other than the DACHAETZU. Because the others are still in the hospital watching the bunny teeth girl. Even they insist to help but they don't have another choice because the ostrich girl say so.

"Are you going to the hospital now hyung?... i mean pay visit to your GIRLFRIEND"Dahyun said emphasizing the last word of her sentence.

"Okay. Okay i know what do you mean but remember my last visit...everything didn't go well she seems so angry to me that i know longer see her sparkling eyes whenever she sees me"Jeongyeon said while packaging her things.

"Your love story is so tragic but dahyun just saying if you will or will not go to the hospital"Tzuyu said while folding jeongyeon's clothes.

"Yeah. what they mean is just pay a visit and don't just make scene there,because we all know how complicated the situation is"Chaeyoung stated.

"Just go there and take a look with her then say your farewell to others"Tzuyu said.

"Well you know farewell is just for someone who will aren't going back anymore"Dahyun said and acted like she's crying.

"you're too over reacting not at all"Tzuyu said rolling her eyes.

"Yeah. Not all farewell is what are you thinking"Chaeyoung said and throw a piece of cloth the pale girl's face.

"I thought you're my bro"Dahyun said while acted like she's hurt.

"No not at all. I'm more loyal to jeongyeon hyung"Chaeyoung said and throw a fist bomb to jeongyeon.

"That's my cub"Jeongyeon said accepting the cub's fist.

"Okay I'm offended, i feel like I'm not belong on the group anymore.... lets  go Yoda" Dahyun said and show a fake sad face.

"Go walk on your own. You're older than me,i hope you don't forget"Tzuyu said still busy helping jeongyeon.

"Okay enough. i will just keep my mouth shut"The eagle pale girl said and continue what she's doing earlier.

"Better and just help me"Jeongyeon said and fake smile.

While on the other hand Nayeon is still sleeping while the others are eating fruits on the coffee table.

"So what's the plan?"Momo blurted out of the blue.

"What do you mean by plan?"Sana said and munch the grape.

"what kind of plan you're thinking?"Jihyo said while mina is just listening to their conversation not wanting to talk.

"Lets just say directly to nayeon eonnie because maybe we don't know the plan where just going to fail and we don't have a time to make plan B anymore. Time is running"Mina stated making the three eyes widened because of the penguin's words. First they agree on what mina said she do have a point. Second They just shocked because its their first time hearing the girl spoke more than a seconds.

"What? do i have a dirt on my face?"Mina said while touching her face.

"Ani"They all said and unison.

Mina just look at them puzzled. weird she thought and peel the orange on her hand.

"Jihyo"They heard someone who called jihyo so they just stop what they're going.

"You need something eonnie?"Jihyo said focusing her gaze to nayeon.

"I'm just thirsty"Nayeon said.

Jihyo quickly stand up and grab a glass of water and give it to the latter.

"Jihyo is jeongyeon here?"Nayeon said making the four ladies furrowed their eye brows.

"No. Do you forget you're the one who doesn't want to see her?"Jihyo said.

"Is she okay?..i wanna see her"The bunny tooth girl said.

"Why so sudden?"Sana said behind.

"Because i have a bad dreams about her... can you call her jih?"Nayeon said already on a verge of crying.

"I'm sorry its lowbat since last night"Jihyo said in a apologising  tone.

"how about you guys?"nayeon said referring the three.

"Shoot. I forgot my phone"Sana said tapping her pockets.

"I don't have a cellphone. its broke"Momo said eating the fruits.

"Wait let me call her "Mina said and smiled.

"Its out of coverage... i cant contact her even chaeng"Mina said sounded worried.

"Maybe they just hanging out somewhere lets don't be paranoid"Jihyo said securing the older girl.

_______________________________________
sorry for the late update I'm just busy with my summatives.

Are you guys a kep1ian and a Nswer?..

Whose your bias?....mine is kim chaehyun from kep1er and jinni from Nmixx.

stay tuned! follow me for more update!