Chapter 42

Author's Pov
The whole room is in chaos with people's panicking but excited at the same time.

"Oh my god, as in now!?"Jihyo exclaimed that made chaeyoung cover her ears.

"Yes eonnie, she texted me earlier that she's already boarding"Chaeyoung said that made the others don't know what to do.

"Why so sudden!? let me sleep first" Momo said whining because of hang over she's having, because of drinking too much last night.

Well Its been a month since jeongyeon call chaeyoung, they didn't expect that jeongyeon is coming so sudden. Time really flies so fast, really.

"Yah! guys what are you so noise!? what's happening?"Nayeon suddenly uttered from upstairs while yawning and rubbing her eyes. Obviously she just woke up.

"A-ahm my friend is coming today, so we need to prepare. Yeah"Chaeyoung said while stuttering and shaking because nayeon is frowning at her.

"I doubt that, C'mon what's really happening?"Nayeon said for a second time.

"Chaeyoung's friend is coming today and told her to meet on the airport and we need to accompany her"Sana said perfectly without breathing.

"You guys are weird"Nayeon said while entering back to her room.

"Thank god i can breath now"Dahyun said while holding her chest.

"I thought she's coming tomorrow"mina said while cleaning the sofa.

"I don't know too, Y'know we know her, her mind is season season"Chaeyoung said that made the others laugh.

"Yeah, whatever smolbean"Tzuyu said teasingly.

"Yah! jihyo eonnie look tzuyu is bullying me!"Chaeyoung said that made jihyo laugh.

"Oh shut up you two, you already giving me head ache in this early morning"Jihyo said while glaring at the two.

"So whats the plan?"Sana ask.

"Jeongyeon didn't said anything"Chaeyoung said while scratching her not so itchy nape.

"What about leaving the both of them on the airport and surprise them?"Momo said.

"Oh i didn't know, you know how to think"Sana teased.

"Whatever, you're welcome"Momo said and smirk.

"Lets do that, now guys prepare now!"Jihyo said and clapped her hands instructing them to do their own routine.

...........

A minutes past they're already prepared with a wide smile on their faces except nayeon who's already frowning watching her friends.

"Weirdos"Nayeon thought before following the others.

After the not so long tiring travel, they're all already waiting on the airport.

"What's with that "friend" is she really important that we need to body guard her?"Nayeon said while crossing her arms.

"She is"Chaeyoung said while smiling.

A minutes of waiting a familiar girl suddenly walking towards their direction, she's wearing a leather jacket with white shirt inside, a black ripped jeans and a black boots. obviously its no other than ostrich i mean jeongyeon.

Her friends started squealing.

"Jeongyeon eonnie!"Jihyo exclaimed that made nayeon froze on her spot she don't know what she's feeling right now, nervous, excitement,happy and butterflies?.

She slowly turning her head to the girl's direction like a slow motion, and froze when their eyes suddenly collide like they're only the person standing or living on earth.

"I miss her"Nayeon thought she was about to stand but got interrupt.

Because of this clumsy short hair girl running towards jeongyeon and directly cling on her arms which made the squad suddenly change their emotion to happy end excited to curios because who wouldn't be? and sad because nayeon is witnessing it all and worried for nayeon.

"that's it jeongyeon already love someone hahaha its fine, i'm fine "Nayeon thought (A/N: parang kagat lng ng dinosaurrr:)  

Nayeon walk fast as she could because she couldn't take it anymore, she don't want to be selfish, this time she already want to let jeongyeon go.

"You'll be okay self"Nayeon thought.

Jeongyeon suddenly saw nayeon running.

"Shit she misunderstand it"Jeongyeon mumbled, she let go of eunha's arm and walk to her friends.

She explained them as fast as she could while her eyes are roaming to see where nayeon go.

"Fight for her jeongie! we believe you now go"Momo said while eating jokbal.

"Don't made her wait jeong, she's already waiting for you for a year"Mina said and smiled.

Jeongyeon run while roaming her eyes, she didn't give up even how crowded the place is until she saw her and again the time suddenly slow and like she's the only girl she's seeing.

She walked closely to nayeon before its too late.

"Hey love"Jeongyeon said after she tapped Nayeon's shoulder.

Nayeon slowly finding her gaze to jeongyeon after wiping her tears.

"Jeong, you already had someone"Nayeon and the first tear again fall on her eyes.

Jeongyeon was about to talk but Nayeon retorted her "If you're happy on that person i will let you go even tho its hurt just for sake of your happiness, i don't to be selfish again jeong"Nayeon said while sobbing.

"For sake of my happiness!? but you're my happiness nayeon. ill love you until my last breath"Jeongyeon said while wiping Nayeon's tears using her thumb.

"Hey look at me"Jeongyeon said and hold Nayeon's chin. "She is just a friend of mine nayeon you don't need to worry you're the only one ill love"Jeongyeon said while slowly kneeling down and get the small box  inside her pocket.

Nayeon closed her eyes and slap herself just to make sure she's not dreaming and hold her mouth she cry again but this time its tears of joy.

"Nayeon i know I'm once a coward that i left you without properly saying goodbye bye to you but i hope you will forgive me,  I'm sorry for being dense before I'm sorry for being blind,you're my friend, my best friend my girlfriend and now do you take this ring to be my wife? IM nayeon will you marry me?"Jeongyeon said.

"Yes! jeongyeon yes!"Nayeon said the crowd went wild while sharing their congratulations to the two and also their friends who's whipping their invisible tears.

"I'm really happy for them"Sana said while crying on tzuyu's arm.

"Were all happy now cmon guys move now lets start the party"Jihyo said.

"Can we drink alcohol eonnie?"Chaeyoung plead with dahyun.

"Whatever you guys aren't kids anymore"Jihyo said that made mina and momo chuckle.

(A/N: 3 chapters to go😭)