Chapter 19

Jeongyeon's Pov
I feel someone staring at me i guess its nayeon because she's just the only person with me.

I just didn't bother her,i guess she's busy on her phone when suddenly she spoke.

"Yaaa! jeongie are you avoiding me or are you mad at me?"She asked while doing her aygeo. Tssk she know my weakness. What!? the hell she's talking about. i thought i just shrugged my shoulder to annoyed its not really my attention to feel her I'm avoiding i really didn't mean it.

But i loved the feeling she feel that I'm mad at her. i loved the way she's always doing her best to make me happy. well she's like that since then when were still best friend but now the situation is different she's mine now.

"Mianhe"She said while pouting. The hell she's doing? I cant take it anymore i don't want her to look sad because of me. well that's how i loved her.

"Aniyo don't be sad I'm just messing around"i said while holding her hands and intertwined it. "Saranghae my bunny"i mumbled that makes her blushed. 

"I hate you!"she said and smacked my shoulder. "I'll considered that as your i love you too"i mumbled and smiled at her. she just rolled her eyes and said "Whatever"she mumbled. Yeah and the sassy attitude bunny is back!.

I stopped my car at the nearest convenient store to buy some ingredients and drinks. I'm planning to cook jokbal and other korean food.

After buying i went out to the store and walk towards the parking lot. I saw nayeon sleeping peacefully so i didn't bother her to wake up. I wrapped my jacket into her body to make her feel comfortable.

After a moments later Nayeon woke up and sat properly while still rubbing her eyes. "Did i awake you?"I softly mumbled while focusing my gaze to the road. "Ani i just feel were near"she slightly said and leaned her head on the car's window. Wow how did she know!? i guess she has a supernatural power?.... oh its give me ghost bumps.

"Were here!" i mumbled and parked my car. I open the side door for nayeon and support her as she get out. "Wow I'm shock i think you're not like this before!"she said and accept my hand while rolling her eyes.

I rang the doorbell two times until jihyo opened it and welcome us on her warm embraced. "Nayeonie! Jeongyeonie!,I'm glad to see you two again!"she exclaimed and lead us inside.

"The others are already arrived earlier i think they're already mad because you two takes too long!. mostly momo i hear her stomach growling earlier Haha"jihyo mumbled and laugh.

"Oh were sorry for that we didn't mean it"I mumbled in a pleasing tone. "Sorry not sorry, Don't she dare be mad at us!"Nayeon said and give to jihyo the five box of pizza. I think momo will accept our apologize.

"Eonnie! what take you so long!"Chaeyoung mumbled and crossed her arms. Oh she looks like a kid. While mina on her side is smiling.

"I come mina with me if the two of you don't mind"Chaeyoung worryingly said. "Its okay cub! mina and i are friends now right mina? and besides i have my own queen now!"i mumbled and smile at them like an idiot.

"Yeah! i would loved too to be friend and a beautiful eonnie to mina"nayeon mumbled beside me. Mina just nodded on our statement she still the introvert penguin i meet before.

"Good to hear were all in peace now!"jihyo said and clapped her hands. "Yaaa! eonnie don't change the topic!, is it really traffic? huh?, nayeon eonnie sent as an invitation early in the morning"momo said while opening the box of pizza I looked to nayeon but she still acting innocent. A good actress!

"Ehem... by the way who's the one your saying your queen!? does it mean you and nayeon eonnie!........."dahyun mumbled while covering her mouth she's about to continue her statement when tzuyu retorted her. "Is it too obvious eonnie!?" tzuyu mumbled and teasingly smiled to dahyun. Tssk this giant always make the tofu blood to boil! world war 3 is near!.

But before the world war start thanks to the savior. "Jinjja!?"sana mumbled using her cute tone. "I'm so happy to the both of you"she said and clung her arms to tzuyu.

"Congrats!"mina shyly said and intertwined her fingers to chaeyoung. "Thanks!"Nayeon mumbled and handed the slice pizza to mina and mina take it kindly. I guess nayeon is being friendly!. "feel at home mina welcome to our squad!"i mumbled and get the drinks!

"Yayyy! cheers!"We happily exclaimed and laugh after. hope this day will never end.

_____________________
Chapter 19 is done! yohooooo

Since I'm going to be busy because of my school. OKAY I'LL UPDATE THRICE! what do you think? hehe

STAYYYYY TUNED! PLEASE SUPPORT MY NEW BOOK! "DESTINY CHOOSE US!" have a nice day readerss