Chapter Seven

"You're so handsome." She said as she ran her fingers over my face. I chuckled and said, "Babe, are you okay?"

She leaned in closer and rubbed her nose against mine. Then she just kissed me.

She let out a moan against my lips and pulled away to say "I don't want to take things slow jay." "I wanna be yours." I connected our lips again and kissed her passionately.

She grabbed onto my neck and slowly moved her hands down my chest. I pulled away from her lips and mumbled "You've always been mine." Then I gave her a loud peck on the lips. "That's never going to change." I said.

She laughed and said "You know what I mean." With a light hint of pink on my cheeks, I said "I don't. Be explicit."

She smiled as she gently ran the tip of her fingers over my features. "I want to be your girlfriend again." She shyly whispered.

"You do?" I said as my heart beat faster.

She laughed and hid her head on my shoulder.
"Yes." She giggled. "I miss..." -she cleared her throat and continued- "I miss living together. I wish we could just go back to that, and just.... just pretend like nothing else happened." She said as she looked up at me.

I smiled and nodded.

"You know?" "Like... I wish, I wish this was all just a bad dream." "And I'd just wake up next to you... at home."

Justin's POV

I opened my eyes and looked around the room as my heart pumped fast.

I looked down at the ring on my finger and then at the empty space next to me in bed.

It was a dream, it is still dark outside and she's not here, it was a stupid memory I dreamt of.

I put my hands over my face as I let out a groan.

What is wrong with me?

Im married, why do I care? Why am I still being haunted by her? I've moved on. For fucks sakes, it's been three years! She's back in the industry and suddenly I grow an obsession for her.

It's like i'm back to when we broke up, all I want to do is look her up, watch her moves from the far, and sometimes I... I look for an excuse to talk to her, but if I did that... It would go really bad for me. I can't keep letting these impulses get the best of me.

It's just so frustrating that when I needed her she couldn't be here, she was busy. She wanted to be doing something different.

Now that I'm married, she comes back? She suddenly just wants to make music? It's not fucking fair. I have to see her everywhere I turn to look. Everywhere! She's just there.

Charlotte's POV