Chapter Four

Justin's POV

"Babe, come sit with us." I said as I stood by the table in the terrace, holding a plate of breakfast and ready to join my friends and Scooter to eat.

"I have to go." she whined and frowned as she came over to us.

"You're not gonna eat?" I asked.

"I have a meeting." she said as she cupped my face. "Alright then. I'll see you later." I said.

She pecked my lips and said goodbye to the guys before walking out.

I sat down and dag into my food once she was gone. Josh was here, one of my greatest friends and producer who's been with me for more than seven years, talking with Scooter. Za was also here, next to Maejor who was wearing one airpod on his ear as he scrolled on his phone.

I listened on to Scooters and Josh's convo, just eating my food as i did so. That was until Maejor dramatically dropped his utensils in his plate, making them clatter. He has a shocked expression on his face, as if he had seen some important news, or a ghost, no in between.

"What?" Za asked for all of us.

He held his hand in front of us, basically telling us to shut up, as he put in his other earbud. He began bop ping his head up and down with a look in his face that i barely read.

I looked over at Za, confused, just for him to return the same confused look. I didn't get it, first he seemed scared, now he looks happy and as if he was enjoying some song or something.

"Yo." he said as he disconnected his bluetooth. "Tell me if you recognize this voice." He said as he looked at Scooter.

He hit play on what he had been listening to and instantly a violin started playing, then followed a voice i didn't recognize.

"Dangerous love...
You're no good for me darling
Yeah you turn me away, like im
begging for a dollar..."

It was good, It had captured all of our attentions already. Yet, I still had no clue who this was.

"Danger, oh...
how you hold me
I get a chill inside
and nothing frightens me baby"

I still didnt recognize it. It was the next verse that made my heart begin to race, almost as if I had just ran a thousand miles.

"Is it love when so easily said goodbye?
Is it love when we've given up before we tried?
Is it love when you stole my peace of mind?
Is it love when you cry, and cry and cry?

It was her. Her voice was the one coming out the speakers of Maejor's phone.

"So when you walk out that door
Don't you come back no more
My heart has had enough of the give and take
And as much as I want you to stay...

You're a dangerous love
And baby, you're no good for me, darling
Cause if you're gonna love me and leave me hanging here...

Then I'd rather you leave me lonely
Even though it hurts
You're a dangerous love"

I could recognize her voice easily. However, she sounded more mature, her style was more mature. Her voice sounded amazing, almost heavenly, and every vocal she hit was as if it had came out effortlessly.