Chrissy -you sure?-

- for a female reader, requested <3

The sun sat perfectly behind me as I drove to my 'friends' house. Chrissy and I have a difficult relationship. Being gay in 1986 isn't the easiest thing in the world but we make it work. Our secret make out sessions in my room and even school bathrooms along with our late night cuddles make it all worth it. Besides, being gay isn't all bad. I mean, she can stay at mine whenever she wants because there's no way two girls would have sex, right? Wrong.

Her house came in sight as I saw her sitting on the steps of her porch. I pulled up and honked my horn at her as she ran excitedly to my car and opened the door. She sat down in the passenger seat and waited for me to drive away before locking fingers with mine. Her smile was adorable as she turned the music up.

"I love this song!" I laughed at her while trying to keep my eyes on the road. She sang along with the music as we got closer to my house. I pulled up to my driveway as the both of us got out of the car and made our way inside.

My mom sat in the living room, watching the television and petting the family cat at the same time.

"Chrissy! Hello! Are you sleeping over?" She asked when she noticed us walk in. Chrissy put on her sweetest smile before replying.

"Yes, if that's fine with you?" My mom laughed slightly and nodded her head.

"Of course that's alright! Do your parents know?"

"Yes, they're fine with it," My mom nodded and returned to her show. I gestured for Chrissy to follow me to my room where she sat on my bed. I shut the door behind me and made my way over to where she was sat.

"Music?" I asked her. She nodded her head and I got up again to play something on my record player before sitting back down. I placed my hand over hers before leaning in for a kiss which she barely returned. I moved away from her slightly and watched her fidget with the hem of her skirt.

"You okay?" I asked her. She looked up to me and gave me a gentle smile as she replied.

"Yeah, I've uh... Just been having some headaches. But I'm fine!" I immediately became concerned with her response and held her hand a little tighter.

"You sure?" She looked and me and nodded, sending me a fake smile. I got up and changed the song to Super Trouper by ABBA, her favourite. In fact, I bought it just for her. She smiled a real smile this time as I sat back down next to her. I took her hands in mine and started singing for her.

She laughed at me and I leaned into another kiss. She looked at me and smiled once again and I smiled right back.

"You sure?" I double checked with her as she nodded and initiated a kiss, Super Trooper still playing in the background.