Steve -hopeless romantic-

- edited

"Hey baby!" Steve said, dragging out the end of 'baby'. The pet name made me cringe slightly as his mouth turned up into a smirk. He moved out of the way to let me into his house and locked the door behind me.

"Hey Steve,"

"So, I've got Grease or Sixteen Candles," he half-asked while I got comfortable on his couch. I turned to look at him with the biggest grin on my face, almost letting out a laugh.

"Grease or Sixteen Candles?" I teased, letting out a chuckle. He looked at me with a puzzled expression.

"Yeah? Which one do you want to watch?" He asked me cluelessly, his smile faltering.

"You do realise those are popular teen girl movies for hopeless romantics, right?" He gave me a confused look as I finished talking. I smiled at him which evidently made him loosen up.

"Well, I just happen to like them. Plus I am not a hopeless romantic or a teen girl!" He defended his choice of movies as I let out a small laugh. Steve definitely was a hopeless romantic but I didn't feel like bickering so I let it go.

"Grease please," I said. He placed the tape into the bulky tv and selected 'play'. He then grabbed the blanket hanging on the end of the couch and laid it over the top of me.

"Oh! I almost forgot," he mumbled, scurrying of to the kitchen. After a second or so he reentered the living room and placed a bowl of popcorn and some chocolate on the coffee table that devided the couch and the tv and sat down next to me, readjusting the blanket to cover the both of us. He gave me the sweetest smile as Grease started playing in the background.

Like I said, hopeless romantic.

- i'm spoiling yous rn