Eddie -tell them Eddie-

- spoilers, not my plot (duffer brother rights), kind of a fill in until i get better ideas. thank you for all the views <3
- edited

"y/n I swear I didn't kill her!" He said too loud. I shushed him and looked out of the small window in the shed. He followed behind me as I saw the car that was parked there.

"Shit Eddie! Under the tarp!" Both me and him ran to the boat and climbed in after one another. He pulled the tarp over his head and pulled me closer. I could feel his heart beating fast as I tried to stay calm. The tarp was extremely cold and the boat was so uncomfortable. We lied together in the boat as we waited to hear the sound of the car move but it didn't happen.

"Eddie! Eddie where are you?"

"Eddie we just want to talk man!"

A series of voices yelled over and over again as Eddie gripped my sides. I could barely see his face in the darkness but I could tell he was scared. We stayed like that for about a minute more when the door opened. We could hear the floor creek as the intruders made their way through the room. Suddenly, we were being poked at. Jokes were thrown back and forth between the intruders until Eddie worked up the courage and put a smashed bottle to one of their throats. I watched carefully from the boat as I saw the people with flashlights.

"Eddie! Eddie stop!" Dustin yelled. He's in Eddie's D&D club. Eddie turned to look at him.

"He's not going to hurt you," he said again. Steve dropped the oar and Eddie lowered his weapon slightly. "These are my friends!" Dustin pleaded.

"What are you doing here?" Eddie asked without turning away from Steve.

"We're looking for you!" Dustin introduced his friends which I already knew as I stood up from the boat. Eddie put the bottle down completely and stepped away from Steve. He walked to the back of the boat shed and sat quietly. Dustin and his friends gave me odd looks as I didn't say anything and continued to watch it unfold. Dustin explained how he just wanted to talk as Eddie was as nervous as ever. He sent me a look as I cautiously walked and sat down beside him. I grabbed his hand and he looked me in the eye.

"Tell them Eddie," I said. I felt just as nervous as him.

"They won't believe me."

"Try us," Max interrupted. Eddie turned away from me slightly and faced the group, not even letting go of my hand for a second.