Chapter 13 - Heaven or Home?

I looked up to see the new king of the heaven grounds. The only way I knew it was him because the king has a bright aura.

"King..." I quickly shift to bow down.

"No need to bow to me! You are my queen after all." He waves his hands."And please call me King Axel."

"WHAT!?" Everyone looks at me surprised.

"Wait what- but I- I'm fallen, a disgrace, unworthy-"

"But you're the only Royale blood left. All of your family had died in the Cloud War." He says bringing the mood down again.

"But I can't walk on clouds and I don't even have powers-"

"Do you just think kinds sit on thrown and command cakes and parties to be made? I have the ability to grand you sin free and all sins from the past will be wiped, as long as you agree to be my new queen."

"I...don't know what to say.."

"Then I'll give you time to think. I will take my leave, Queen L/N." The king and his guards float back to heaven on a large cloud.

"I..."

"Don't tell me you're considering to accept." Selever says judgmentally.

"I mean- after everything I don't think I can run the church without Sarvente..." tears filled my eyes again but I try to push them back.

"I will accept whatever decision you make, Y/N. Even if you leave me for him.." Ruv looked away but I could tell he was holding back a lot of questions for me.

The heavens rely on me to join them. Without a queen their defense and magical powers will be weakened making them an easy target for cupids, dark angels, ect.

But I don't want to leave the kids and especially Ruv after everything that just happened. If Ruv decides to continue running the church then he'll be stuck doing it alone.

And the kids just lost their mother and I'm the only mother figure they have left.

But which do I choose? The heavens or the people I've spent most of my life with.

If the heavens fall then it will be because of me but if I leave my family ill feel hatred towards myself and never forgive myself.

We reached the front of the church. I let Sel and Raz sleep in Sarvente's room while I quickly fell asleep without getting to change.

----

The next morning I made some pancakes for everyone. While walking down the hall I could hear Selever crying. My chest hurt remembering the night before.

"Breakfast is ready." I knock on the door, place the food down, and walk away.

When I get to Ruv's room I knock on the door and wait a few seconds only for no response.

Maybe he's still asleep. I should check on him.

when I open the door I see Ruv shirtless with the covers practically on the floor. After a while, it felt good to smile at the sight.

I walked closer and brushed the hair out his face to get a closer look. I started leaning in getting closer slowly before yelling in his ear "WAKE UP!"

He jolted up and looked at me with a grumpy face. I smile at him smugly before handing him the plate and walking out the room.

"Hey wait." I turn back and peer though the door.

"I am glad to see you smiling again." He smiled back.

I walk away with an even wider grin on my face. I make my way back to the kitchen to see dishes in the sink meaning the kids had already eaten.

"Thats good." I mumble under my breath.

"What is so good?" Ruv asked leaning on my back.

I could feel his breath on my neck get closer. His hands slowly slid up under my breast. I started sweating. Before he could get any higher I turning around and smiled nervously at him.

"Ruv..." I complained with a smile.

"Alright." He groaned and walked away with his hands in the air before tucking them in his pockets.

Now of all times would be bad if the kids-

"That was sad." Selever remarked.

"eep!" I turned around to see Sel leaning on the wall with a wide smirk on his face.

My face turned bright red not wanting to know how long he had been watching the whole thing go down and assuming he saw it all.

"You really did dad like that? Im kinda going to need a new mom sooo."

"You guys know you're living here now right?"

"Wait we are-?" I nod and a slight smile formed on his face before he walked off.

Not long after a beam of light blinds me causing me to close my eyes. When I look back I see the king of the heavens again.

"So, Y/N, What are you going to say to my offer?"

I think for a bit then open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out. I don't want to leave them but I don't want the heavens to fall because I was selfish...

"What if we make a deal."

I look back up to the king motioning for him to go on.

"What if I let your friend and his children go with you?" I glare at him and open my mouth to speak again but he cuts me off.

"And...I revive Sarvente the Demon."

We love pre-making chapters👍