Chapter 19 - The Cloud War (End)

"Where am I?"

"You are currently in your own mind." A voice spoke from the void.

"What- but- but- how?" I look around trying to find the source of the woman that spoke.

"If I hadn't pulled you in here..." A women stepped closer making her figure more visible "...You would have died on the spot."

Standing before me was a girl that looked like a replicated version of me.

"Help your friend take that thing out." She pointed to a screen.

Carol was assiduously trying to pull out whatever was there. I looked back at my copy, giving her a confused look.

"That necklace...the king was trying to kill you."

I started to remember what happened before I blacked out. The shock hit me like a wave.

"She can't do this alone. Please...help her." The copy walked in front of me and handed me a new necklace.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" I looked up and she was gone.

I looked back down at the necklace before putting it on. Carol suddenly had a confused face but then she smiled before pulling out the gem from the necklace.

"What did this do?" I thought to myself.

"Y/N?" Carol looked around after I spoke.

"Wait- CAROL!" I shouted louder.

"Y/N Where are you!?"

"I don't know! Just- don't let me die, ok!?" Carol nodded.

What do I do now!? 

 Before I could think of something to do, everything abruptly went white.

I was is in water though I didn't fell wet. I started sinking but I couldn't do anything.

No madder how hard I tried to make my way up something was pulling me down. 

"Y/N..." A deep Russian voiced called my name. 

"Y/N...!" It called again.

"Y/N!" A hand grabbed me and pulled me out the water.

I flung up from the floor gasping for air. Carol sat next to me surprised as she held the red jewel.

"I did it..." She whispered to herself.

"Carol..." I fell on her as she dropped the gem to catch me.

"ARE YOU OK!?" She freaked out.

"I'm fine just tired." I reassured her as my voice muffled in her leg, patting her shoulder lightly before getting up.

"So the king is related to Satina..." I pondered.

"I cant believe it..." Carol stood next to me just as mentally shocked.

The two bounced back n forth too fast to be seen but as zooming lights. "I GOT IT!"

"What?"

I walked over to the gem before crushing it. I looked back at the fight but nothing had chanced.

"Maybe the magic he stole from you was stored and isn't powered anymore. Do you have any power in you?" She looked at me concerned.

"No..." I looked at my wings as they were their fallen black wings again.

"I don't know what we can do." I looked back up to the fight to see Dark Angels entering heaven.

They starting running everywhere but most of them headed strait for us. "Holy shit...RUN!"