Chapter 6 - secrets

"What!?" I whipped my head around to look at him.

"She was holding a box of matches and a lighter. There was also a belt she had with a few knifes. I didn't know if I should let you in or not." Ruv looked down.

Taki is a small villain running around causing trouble here and there but I never thought we would run into her.

"I wouldn't know either...I'm sorry. "

"Why are you sorry?" Ruv tilted is head.

"I was so rude to you and yet you basically saved my life."

Ruv got up to pull me into a hug. We stood for a few seconds and suddenly but not so surprising Sarv looked like she had an idea.

Her face shaped into confusing with the way we quickly pushed away from each other.

"What where you guys doing?" She had a smug look on her face.

"Nothing important." Ruv stepped in front of me.

"Never mind, you guys want to go to an amusement park? It's supposed to be warmer tomorrow!" Sarv clapped her hands together giving a face that said we didn't have a choice.

"I almost drowned-"

"And yet your still alive! How about at 9am?"

I sighed and accepted defeat. Ruv had a smile on his face as I walked by to the shower.

Was that figure Taki? What does she want from me?

There was no time to think about it. I threw my cloths off and hopped into the shower.

——

Yet again me and Ruv were dragged along with the women I call my friend.

There were plenty of rides to go on. I wasn't a big fan of rides so I stayed back while the two ran around.

I got cotton candy and nacho fries. They were good but it didn't feel right.

It hurt to watch the two get to hang out while I was behind. I felt empty.

I was brought to reality when someone grabbed my shoulder.

"Your jealous." A tall man, A lot like Ruv, had stated.

His eyes were white, a ombré coat with a white button up underneath. His hair was in a low ponytail with a pink tint to it. His appearance had looked exactly like Ruv and Sarv in some ways.

"What do you mean? Do I know you?" I questioned his sudden appearance.

"Lets just say im from the future. If they see me things will get messed up but dont let Sarv and Ruv go on the ferris wheel together."

"I-" The tall man and a little girl had jumped through a portal before I could protest.

What does he mean? Why would I do that to them. I though about the quest before standing up.

It had already gotten dark and decided I should look for the others. I spotted them in line for tickets.

"Hey!" I waved as I ran over.

"Y/N! We were looking for you!" Sarv grabbed the tickets and walked over to me.

"Want to go on the Ferris wheel?" She pointed behind us to the large spinning ride.

"I don't- uh- Sure!" I had almost forgotten the request the boy earlier had given me.

"Cmon! Its getting dark! It'll look great at sunset!" 

We all headed into the line. It would be a while before we could get on. By the time we did the moon was visible and we had started moving upwards.

It was very quiet. Me and Ruv were next to each other while Sarv was on the other side with her eyes closed swaying side to side.

"Hey Y/N." Ruv tried to break the silence.

"Yeah?" I moved the hair out my face.

"Maybe we got off on the wrong foot. I wanted to know if we could be friends." Ruv started leaning closer and I barley realized I was doing the same.

"After getting to know you better, I would love that." We were barley inches away.

I closed my eyes but jumped back when I heard a whimper. Ruv had done the same. We both looked at Sarvente and she had a tear rolling down her face.

The cart we were in had hit the top letting the moon shine on us. Why is she crying?

"Sarv, whats wrong?" I reached my hand out but she pushed it away gently.

"I knew you were getting close but I never thought I would lose my last chance today." She whipped a tear off her cheek.

"Sarv..." Ruv embraced her.

I looked down at the floor as it hit me. Sarv was in love. And with the very man that tried to kill her.

Short but I had to leave it off on this (' ꒳' )