Chapter 3 - Hell No

"Im glad to see the two of you back! I hope you didn't try to kill each other in the process." She gave Ruv an obvious death stare.

The man flinched realizing her sudden gaze though it was one filled with hatred.

"Im surprised I didn't die back that." I dramatically flop my hand on my forehead.

"I may have killed people but i'm not a mass murderer. I only killed the bad guys that's all." He put his hands in his pockets.

"Where's the bitch going to sleep anyway." I asked hopping it would be the spare rooms in the northern part of the church.

"He can have the room next to yours!" Sarv claps her hands together like it was brilliant idea.

"HELL NO!" We both say in sync.

"Why not? It would be easier for him to reach the western part of the chapel."

"Last thing I need is sleeping next to a murderer. He's already living in the same place as me I'm not going to have him living next to me!" I complained trying to reason with the girl.

"Its final! Me and him will go get all his belongings tomorrow! Goodnight, Y/N!" Sarvente started pushing the tall man out of my room.

"Wait I never got a say in thi-" He was cut off by the door closing.

I could hear their chatting slowly fading away the farther they got from the room. I flop on my bed wondering if the situation could have gotten any worse.

I hopped in the shower hoping to forget everything and started thinking about tomorrows plans.

I dash to my towel realizing it was across the room and the fan had been left on. "warmth." I relax on my chair after rapping myself up.

Writing down the plans for me to direct the choir in the morning, cleaning in the evening, and relaxing in the afternoon.

Sarv was going to be gone for most of the day so I had a lot of free time. It was also going to be a Monday so people wouldn't be visiting that much on the week days.

All the papers were organized and my work was done so I could lay down on my bed. It was 11pm so I turn the lamp off next to my bed and fall asleep.

----

I yawn and stretch my back before getting out of bed. The door slams open with Sarv and Ruv standing in the door frame.

I jump back surprised at the sudden entrance. Apparently the two were leaving to get the murderers belonging and transport them here, leaving me to the church. I start to look through my closet and find a F/C turtle neck with long sleeves, a black skirt with white fur at the bottom, and white stockings. I grabbed a pair of black platforms and put them on before I left my room.

The sound of my shoes echoed through the halls. It was incredibly quiet leaving me upset. Last night was the first time the church was so lively outside of work hours. It was always quiet until Ruv showed.

I run into a wall forgetting where I was even headed but remember to go to the choir room. The steps glowing in the sunlight.

"I think all I need to do is set things up!" I put my hands on my hips proudly.

I grab the microphones and other props. Loosening the curtains, dust starts fling out into my face and all over my clothes.

"Lovely." I say sarcastically brushing the dust off. "Guess I have to find new clothes to wear.

It was all over me so I decide to go back to my room once done with setting up everything.

I start running the water for a shower feeling disgusted by the amount of dirt I was covered in my the second. I quickly jump in the shower and wash off hoping to get the filth off.

Once out the show my body was already dried. Footsteps get closer to my room making me freak out. The door opens and Ruv stared at me, wondering what was happening.

My grip on the towel loosens at the sudden shock and embarrassment.

"I-uh..sorry." Ruv closes the door quickly.

"What was that about?" Sarv's innocent voice asked, slightly muffled by the wall.

"I went to say hi to Y/N for a moment. Thats all." He tried to cover it up with something he wouldn't even do.

"Wow you're already changing! Good job!" Sarv praised.

"Whatever."

It went quiet. I shook my head trying to focus on getting dressed. Choosing a new outfit, I headed out of my room to find it quiet again.

"I guess they left.." I shrug it off and open the church doors to see people whispering to each other.

"Welcome everyone! Please find your seats!" I step to the side, letting people in.

The whispered didn't stop though, they only got louder as people gossiped about the two that walked out the door.

"This isn't good." I mumbled to myself, face palming once again.

"Miss. Y/N?" A little boy tugged on my long skirt.

"Yes?" I looked down at the boy.

"Who was the person Miss. Sarvente was walking with? Mommy was scared when she saw him on tv."

"I will be sharing that with everyone now!" I pat the kid on the head.

"Ok!" He runs off to a woman that I assume is his mom.

I never planned to talk about Ruv being a new member but everyone had already saw them and people will probably ask me throughout the day.

"Excuse me everyone! I have an important announcement!" The mic makes my voice louder.

"There will be a new recruit that you recently saw walking outside the church. He won't be working in the main area. He will be stationed at the western side of the church. Please, feel free to ask him for help as he will be a high rank." I smile before motioning for everyone to head to their sides of the church.

The choir is the only thing I need to manage since the other sides of the church were used for planning and cooking.

"Please take your stations everyone." I stand behind the notes ready.

----

Ruv and Sarv made it back by lunch so everyone was in one room making it easier for Ruv to be seen.

"They saw you guys." I tap my foot on the floor pissed threatening to break it.

"Its not like we didn't walk past them." Ruv remarked.

"Don't act smart. It was a struggle for me to explain everything." I shake my head.

"Im sorry you had to deal with it Y/N. I'll make sure to clear everything up to make sure they understand."

"Thanks Sarv." It was like ten books had been lifted off my head.

It was night time now and I was heading back to my room after chatting with Sarvente. I flopped on my bed but was too cold to sit there and got under my covers. I smelt a bit of smoke but decided to ignore it thinking it was nothing. That was the worst decision I ever made. 

so glad I finished this so I can start writing chapter 4. Things are getting spicy. Y/N your a fucking dumb ass go get some help U-U

A chapter a day keeps the hungry simps away ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)