Chapter 12 - Finally being useful

I am now calling Nusky Sky bc its too much work y'all😩

Sarvente's 1stP POV:

    Sky turns around, swinging a monster-like arm at me. I jumped back fast enough in time before she could do any damage. Or at least thats what I thought.

"You know, you should have just let Ruv go with you otherwise you wouldn't be stuck fighting a half demon like me." She stated in a cocky tone.

"Don't underestimate what a 'full demon like me' can do." I quickly say before pushing her back with a shield.

"Dammit.." She held her head before going in for another attack.

She was very slow and for her hight, it was easy to dodge all her attacks. I made a final blow that seemed to knock her out.

Before I could look around the room for anything useful a dreadful pain pierced my chest.

"You really think I'm that bad? All I had to do was stall you long enough to let the poison sink in."

She turned into her full form with black eyes and large black wings.

"When Taki needed a puppet, she meant you!" She laughed maniacally.

"Say night night!" She imitated a baby voice before reaching for a needle.

Before the needle reached me she got sucker punched by- wait SELEVER!? 

"TAKE THAT BITCH!" He yelled.

"Do you really have to be so loud?" Razasy complained behind him.

"Selever!?" The poison had tightened my throat making It harder to breath and speak.

"Hurry up and heal her Razasy!"

"Hold on mom. It will all feel better soon." Raz whispered softly.

The pain had disappeared but it was too late and I had passed out already.

----

Y/N's 1stP POV:

    When I woke up again, Selever was carrying me on his back.

"Your hair tasted horrible." I stated.

"I never asked for your opinion, bitch." He turned around glaring at me.

Selever was one to yell a lot so hearing him whisper was something new. I looked around to see Razasy and in his hands was Sarv.

"Where do you think you're going?"

I could feel the sudden hurt of Selever when the voice shook our core. Behind us was Taki holding two most definitely loaded guns.

"I was waiting for you to join the party!" Selever says quietly letting me down.

I could walk fine but I stood behind him incase something happened and I would need to run.

"Hand Y/N back over and you and your mother can leave without a scratch."

"And what if we don't?"

"That is unless you want my friend to kill your father right here and now."

A flame of furry lit in me. I wanted to beat the shit out of Taki but how would I without getting one of us hurt or potentially killed.

"Don't think about shit. Your power has been damped."

"Dammit..." I whispered to myself.

"Fine. Take her." Selever pushed me in front of him.