Chapter 16 - Welcome To The Land Of Love

"Whats up mom-" Selever jumped out the portal and looked to his left only to see King Axel looking confused as hell."He is your son..?" He looked at me with shame. Like Carol had.

"Not exactly-"

"WHERE ARE WE!?" Selever yelled as he jokingly starting looking around like a mad man.

I tried not to laugh but a few giggles came out and soon I was full out snorting.

"Y/N!" Selever stopped as King Axel yelled my name, echoing throughout the room.

"She's not my actually mom chill out man. Im not even canon."

"Then what are you?"

"A demon from another dimension. I don't exist until my alternate universe parents hook up and make me canon!"

"Im sorry for the confusion." I rub the back of my neck trying to hold back from strangling Selever's.

"Well then why don't you take your 'son' to the Land of Love."

"Can I bring Ruvzart too?" 

"It should be fine just don't cause any trouble." King Axel leans in to kiss me but I duck and back away.

"Ok bye!" I grab Selever and quickly run off.

"Damn Y/N you really did that?" Selever snickered as he ran behind me.

"Shut the hell up. And choose a name to call me."

"I think calling you mom is fine." I open the room to Ruv.

"Hey do you-" I glared at Selever then turned back to Ruv to see him starting to take his shirt off.

I quickly closed the door and yelled "Just meet me at the bakery when your done!" and walked away.

Selever laughs behind me and kept bringing it up. As I walked to the bakery and a giant rodent followed me, everyone had bowed when I walked by.

Maybe I just have to get used to being royalty?

----

Me and Selever had already gotten a few sweats from the bakery and were waiting for Ruv to make it.

"Y/N." I heard Ruv's monotone voice behind me.

"Oh hey!" I waved at him as he slowly made it closer to us.

"What did you want to talk about earlier?"

"The king of the Love Land granted us permission to visit." I handed him a slice of pie as I explained.

"When are we heading there?" Selever asked leaning on one of the poles, bored.

"Now actually."

I walk to the docks were they had hot air balloons. People were arriving and leaving constantly.

I didn't know where they were heading to but it must have been fun.

"Ah Y/N!" Carol said grabbing out attention.

"Carol!" I ran over and the two followed behind me.

"The king asked me to take you guys and I accept so welcome aboard!" She back out the entrance to let us in.

"I have never been in something like this." Ruv commented as we left the clouds and started heading downwards.

"I wonder what it will be like." I say watching as we reached the Love Land very quickly.

Everyone I saw had a huge smile as the crowded us before we could get out.

"Their here!"

"She's so beautiful!"

"She looks so nice!"

As I exited I was crowded by people. Am I some sort of celebrity to them?

"Y/N are you ok?" Ruv reached out for me but I got dragged away.

"We are so pleased to meet you." A woman with a lovely pink dress had pulled me aside.

"We welcome you to our kingdom." The other one said bowing to me as well. 

"Oh no need to bow." I laugh nervously, not expecting to get so much attention immediately.

"Im just so glad to meet you in person! It's an honor!" What I assumed to be the queen started shaking my hand intensely.

"Im King Amado and this my wife, Queen Priya." Amado said, practically dragged his wife away from me.

"HOLY SHIT! I NEVER WANT TO GOT THOUGH THAT AGAIN!" Selever yelled gasping dramatically for air.

"Calm down. Now where is Y/N?" I turn around to see Ruv and Selever looking like they just got home from some crazy ass party.

"What the..." I eyed the them before motioning for them to come over.

"This is my..uh..friend. My friend." Ruv looked at me disappointed then looked away.

Am I a disappointment to everyone at this point?

Amado and Priya start attacking Ruv with questions about earth, wondering what is was like.

"Poor Ruv..." I say glad they weren't attacking me with the questions while Selever was laughing in the back.

They then looked back at me and I panicked "And my son, Selever!"

Selever looked at me like I was crazy but it was too late. They ran over to him and yelled for someone.

"Sky! Come out! The Queen of The Heavens is here!" A short girl with blue hair had walked out from one of the halls.

"I am Sky, The future leader to the Land of Love." She said blandly.

"I think you two could get along! Why don't you go talk!"

Selever was about to say something but I glared at him. He looked at me in fear before following Sky.

"These people are crazy we should just get out of here." Ruv whispered in my ear.

"No! this is a good chance to see what other kingdoms are like!" I whisper back.

"Why don't we show you around-"

"No its fine! We prefer to look ourself." I cut them off trying to leave quickly.

"Well if you're going out there you're going to need some money. We have different currency then you so we'll give you one of our unlimited cards!"

"Oh thank you very much." 

"We should be thanking you..." Priyas voice trailed off as I walked away with Ruv following me from behind.

"Well..let's see what the Love Lands all about."

hahaha...I really need to be careful when im saving my chapters TvT