The New Branch

Meanwhile on the cruise:

Everyone was still trying to find the missing Trolls

Everyone was still trying to find the missing Trolls. Meanwhile on the captains deck, Smidge had an announcement to make.

"Attention everyone! This is Captain Smidge speaking. Snowfall Martinez, Queen Essence, King Quincy, and Joan Darrow. Please come to the captain deck. Thank you."

The 4 Trolls came to the deck where they saw Smidge in a sailor's outfit. In Branch's outfit.

.______.
Everyone just stared at the huge outfit on top of Smidge and tried not to laugh.

"Thank you for coming here. I have great news!"
Smidge said to them.

"Did you find them?"
Snowfall asked desperately.

"No. But I do have an idea that may help to find them."
Smidge said.

"Your Carlos's sister right?"
Smidge asked and pointed to Snowfall. Snowfall answered with a nodded.

"So maybe you could howl to him."
Smidge explained the plan and everyone looked at Snowfall with hopeful eyes.

"That is a good idea. But one problem. The ocean is huge! The Trolls could be anywhere, how are we going to make they hear her?"
King Quincy said scratching his beard.

"That's where you two come in. Do you think the Funk Trolls could build something that can help?"
Smidge asked the King and Queen of Funk.

After a few moments Quincy and Essence came up with an idea. That may help.

"We may have an idea. But we need to do it fast!"
Queen Essence said.

"Wait! What about me? There some of my friends are there! I can't just sit around and do nothing!"
Joan protested to Smidge.

"That's right! That is why You make sure Snowfall is ready by tonight. She needs to howl as loud as she can!"
Smidge explained to Joan.

"What are waiting for? Let's get to work!"
Queen Essence said and everyone left the captains deck to prepare.

And this time, everyone was sure that they will find the missing Trolls. If not, we'll never know what will happen to them.

On the island:

Branch was down on the ground unconscious. And all he could hear were thoughts that the Trolls told him when he was on the island. He had a dream about it.

"You need to loosen up!"
Hickory shouted to Branch. Branch really got upset about it.

"Boy toy! Why can't you just chill? Ugh!"
Barb asked with a disgusted face. And Branch felt bad about himself for being to paranoid.

"Why can't you just let..it...Go!"
Poppy yelled at Branch and he woke up from his nightmare. He felt different like very, very different.

By Morning:
The Sunlight caught Poppy's eyes. She woke up and got outside to say: