Day of Survival

By Morning:
Branch woke up on the sandy beach, only to realise Poppy wasn't in her sleeping spot! So he got up and started calling her name.

"POPPY! POPPY! Where are you?" Branch called.

"Right here!" A voice shouted from above.

Branch look up, just to see Poppy high up in a coconut tree.

"Poppy! I'm coming for ya!" Branch shouted and used his hair to try to grab her, but a green figure slapped his hair away.

"Don't worry Branch! I got her!" The Figure was Shift.

"Branch stop worrying! Shift is just teaching me how to climb trees without using my hair! Now come on up!" Poppy shouted down to Branch.

Instead Branch started to worry more.
"Come up?! Are you kidding me?! What happens if you fall, or have a splinter, or—or

"Or maybe you should just trust him. Maddie is also watching me, in disguise. So incase I do fall, Maddie can catch me! So stop worrying."
Poppy said.

"Actually, I'll just find some better shelter, instead of the beach." Branch said and started walking away with a frown face.

"Branch can we go?" Poppy said, and that caught everyone's attention. And Branch knew everyone would want to follow him, so he said.

"Two words: N-O." Branch said sarcastically.

"Uh Branch? That's 2 letters." Prince D said, and that triggered him (a little).

"Ugh! It's the same! All of you have to stay here while I'll find more food and water and possibly more shelter. Do you understand?!" Branch shouted.

"Branch, Branch, Branch. You have to know:
It's a jungle out there, and we have to understand it. We don't want you getting lost there."
Hickory said to Branch patting his shoulder.

"Besides it's better when where together."
Mina added and her friends looked at her with open eyes.

"Relax partners! Let me talk to him about it and we will come back!" Hickory said and took Branch inside the forest away from the beach.

After a lot of walking, Hickory put to a stop and said:
"Listen Branch: no matter what, you sometimes need to loosen up! Especially when you're in a new place!"

A beat started and Hickory started to show Branch how to loosen up, through song.

🎵You gotta stand tall!
Even when your small!🎵

🎵You gotta sing looooud,
When they tell you not to talk🎵
Hickory closed up Branch's mouth with his hand.

Branch tried to walk away, only to be pulled back by Hickory as he continued to sing into Branches ear.
🎵You gotta believeeeee,
You were born to be free🎵

🎵You gotta let go of your fears,
cause it's a jungle out here🎵

🎵Now you come from a city,
Where the lights are so pretty!
And the lights are all too bright!🎵

🎵And you live your life inside,
Oh, how do you survive?🎵

"Well, I would" Branch then saw the forest creatures dancing (rats, birds, or insects) around him while Hickory was singing.

🎵Take a look and, Take a chance!🎵

🎵Take a moment and
you will understand!🎵

🎵It's a jungle out here!
Oh, it's a jungle out here!
But there's no reason to be scared,🎵

🎵It's just a jungle out here!🎵