The Final Countdown

"Alright, everyone to your possessions!"
Branch shouted and immediately everyone went to their battle possessions. Branch, Poppy, D, Trollex and Barb were ready to go inside.

"We'll? Any last words before we go in?"
Branch asked.

"-.-"
Everyone just glared at him.

"Never mind, let's just go in!"
Branch said and pulled the lever, opening the cave.

They heard something coming, everyone remained in their positions, until everyone heard Branch giving the signal.

And in moments Beetle, Cooper, and Hickory threw as many smoke bombs as they can inside the cave. The Trolls heard lots of coughing and sneezing, and eventually lots of thunks.

"Guys! Put the masks on so we wouldn't breath the smoke!"
Branch said and everyone did as their told.

The Trolls ran inside the cave, it was hard to see but they all heard lots of noises.

"Narrator! Do your stuff!"
Poppy shouted inside. And at that cue a song was playing inside. The Trolls inside the cave were knocking out the unconscious Trolls in slow motion while the song was playing.

🎵We're leaving together,
but it's still a farewell🎵
Barb and Branch knocked out the same Troll guard

🎵And maybe will come back,
to earth, who can tell?
A Troll Guard threw a spear at D, luckily it didn't hit him.

🎵I guess there's no one to blame🎵
"Umm, excuse me? Creek is the one to blame!"
Branch shouted over the song as he was hitting a Troll Guard in the head.

🎵We're leaving the ground.🎵

🎵Will things ever be the same again?🎵
"Eventually!" Trollex shouted sarcastically over.

🎵It's the final Countdown🎵
Everyone inside the cave saw boulders being picked up by itself. The Trolls knew it was Shady controlling them.

🎵It's the Final countdown! (6 times)🎵
As the battle was continuing on, D and Trollex took the unconscious Trolls to a different cave close to the entrance. They tied rope around them so they wouldn't move.

"Branch! We can't keep this up much longer! There's to many of them!"
Trollex said dodging the attacks from the guards.

Outside the cave, Snowfall heard the trouble inside. So she slid down the tree to go inside.

"Are you CRAZY?! What about the smoke?"
Joan shouted from the tree.

"Let me!" Mina said as she flew down and used her wings to blow the smoke away, for a little while.

Then without warning, Snowfall howled as loud as she could deafening the guards inside.

"Augh! My ears! My precious ears!"
Barb shouted inside covering her ears, like everyone else.

Then outside, Snowfall collapsed onto the forest floor with exhaustion. She was barely breathing. But luckily, she helped the Trolls.

Meanwhile, when Poppy was dragging an unconscious, Troll. She was attacked by R & B.

BRANCH! BRANCH! HELP MEEEEEE!"
Poppy screamed trying to escape the 2 Funk Trolls.

"I'm coming!"
Branch shouted heading straight for Poppy's voice

"I'm coming Pop-Squeak!"
Barb shouted from the other direction.

But instead of hitting R & B, they crashed into each other since the smoke was thick to see.