Crazy Ride

After the storm:

King Quincy picked up the mic for an announcement. He said: "Attention Passengers, this is King Quincy of the Funk Trolls. We are here to inform you it is safe to clear out! Just be careful, it's a little slipperly up here."

Joan was extremely happy the cruise survived! "You here that guys! Come on, let's go!" And that's when she noticed Snowfall hugging her knees.

Joan came close to her asking her:
"Sugar? What's wrong?" She asked.

Snowfall had a worried face
"It's just neither Carlos nor Shift had returned, and I'm worried something bad happened to them." Snowfall said continuing to hug her knees.

"Sugar, your brother would do anything to ensure all of us are safe. They're tough."
Joan said giving Snowfall a smile and got up.

As they both got on board the main deck, Snowfall was trying to find her brother while Joan noticed something wrong with the King and Queen of Funk.

"Guys? Where's Mina? In fact, where is everyone?"
Joan asked and saw sad expressions and she knew what was going on.

"They—drifted off to sea. They fell in a-a lifeboat and it drifted during the-the storm."
Queen Essence said crying a little.

"Wait? Does that mean he's on the—?"
Snowfall couldn't finish the sentence and all she got in response were sad nodding and she fell on her knees and cried her heart out.

Somewhere in the middle of the ocean:

The lifeboat was swaying along the calm waters. Everyone was asleep until Branch woke up and saw the boat was nowhere near the cruise so he...

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
Branch screamed (like the chicken from Moana)  and stopped when Barb knocked him out. Then a couple of the Trolls woke up (due to the screaming).

"Ugh. I just had the weirdest dream. I dreamt that I was on a cruise ship, and a thunderstorm came, and I fell into a small boat. Ha Ha! What a dream!"
Cooper said.

Prince D woke up and said:
Cooper I appreciate you but, THIS IS NOT THE TIME!!!! IT ALL HAPPENED AND—

"And can we make him SHUT UP?!" Barb shouted and that woke everyone on the boat.

Branch woke up and started to say his announcement:
"Ugh sorry! What I meant to say was:
WHERE LOST!!! Maybe Hundreds of miles away from the cruise!" 

"Actually maybe thousands." Shift said literally making things worse.

"Sigh, it's my fault. Blame it on me." Mina said covering her face with her wings.

Poppy came close to her, petting her wings and said:
"Mina why would you blame yourself? You save someone, and that's a heroic deed. There's nothing wrong with it."

However, Mina got up with an angry face:
"We'll explain why we're literally miles and miles away from the cruise with no food or freshwater! Can I blame myself now?" Mina said with a sarcastic smile.

"Ok good point, but we can do this! If we can survive Bergens and face Music Destruction, we can face this!" Poppy said in a firm voice.

But all Poppy got were negative pointers:

"First of all, the Pop Trolls faced the Bergens."
Trollex pointed out.

"And second, do you have to say "Music Destruction?" Barb added.

"And Third? How are we gonna do that?"
Maddie asked.

Poppy stood still thinking and ended up with:
"I have literally no idea!" And everyone slapped their faces.