The Rise of Fear

Snowfall went inside the cave while holding her breath. It was impossible to move around if she couldn't smell anything, but she learned a couple of tricks of navigating using her other senses.

That's when her ears rose up hearing something not far away. As she continued following the sound, the air around it was much easier to breath. That meant she didn't had to hold her breath.

When she came forward, she saw a big screen on the stone walls, she wanted to examine on it, but then she heard someone walking towards the TV.

So she came across some boulders to hide away from the figure, and she'd stay there until she has more information.

It was B! But she still has the red eyes. She was holding a disc of some sort. B connected the disc to a wire and the info came on the big screen.

Snowfall saw on the screen 2 red, dark eyes on the screen.

"Where I'm I?! *Gasp* The bomb didn't destroy the Trolls! *Gasp* How I'm I going to rule as the Dark Master?!"
The figure on the screen shouted. As it was talking through the screen.

"But that's impossible! Unless, that thing was trapped in there. I need to know!"
Snowfall thought and listened more.

"All this takes patience master. There not far."
B said back to the figure.

*Gasp* "Patience takes to much time! I lost all my loyal Trolls, my general is taken away, *Gasp* and the Trolls know my plan! I can't wait any longer!"
The figure said in pure anger.

"I know a few tricks up my sleeve. And I know a perfect plan to erase the Trolls, once and for all, my Dark Lord!"
B said bowing her head towards the screen.

That's when Snowfall stepped on a twig on accident. That triggered B and the Dark figure.

"Spy's! Get them, *Gasp* and kill them while your at it!"
The dark figure yelled and immediately B ran towards Snowfall.

Once they both left the safety of the cave, Snowfall and B were holding their breaths. And in moments, Snowfall felt B's weight crashing on top of her, which caused her to take a deep breath.

And for some reason, Snowfall escape B's grip, which lead her to run away from her.

"Crap!"
B thought in her head

Outside the cave:

At first, Poppy thought calming down more than 60 confused, and scared Trolls were going to be easy, and as the stereotype goes, she was dead wrong.

"Ugh! Guys! It's okay, j-just grab any tropical drinks, a-and we'll be one our w-way!"
Poppy stuttered trying to calm all the Trolls.

Meanwhile, the rest helped Poppy, but Branch was the only one starring at Poppy. In a tree.

"Why you looking at her like that?"
Carlos asked startling Branch, almost making him fall out of the tree.

"Just thinking back on the situation."
Branch said back looking closer with his binoculars and sipping a cappuccino.

"And we're did you get THAT?! I WANT ONE!"
Carlos shouted at Branch, craving the warm and delicious cappuccino.

"Branch, is that my CAPPUCCINO?!"
Carlos and Branch heard Hickory shouting at him in full anger.

"We'll, your on your own."
Carlos mischievously said and walked away from the situation, causing Branch to spit the cappuccino out.

"Why you little THEIF! Give me back my Cappuccino!"
Hickory shouted again aiming Branch with a bow and arrow.