Mina's Upgrade

I never thought or imagined this would happen. I, of all Trolls, have to face something that has traumatized me for years. This is the final battle that I have to face, alone.

As I was eyeing the giant colossal creature, I was thinking of a plan. YES! A SUPER AMAZING PLAN!

Crap! How do I get close enough with all the tentacles and rain and oh god, thunder!

Mina remembered that feeling before, the pain, the guilt, and the loss on this very night 8 years ago.
But don't think about it. Mina thought deeply.

And with one deep breath, Mina came out of her hiding spot and took a very, very sharp obsidian knife from her hair, and used it to slice a few tentacles.

"Get back here!"
The Dark Lord screamed and howled in pain.

Mina quickly ran back into a different hiding spot, farther away than the previous one. But she knew that the beast would find her very soon.

"Mom, Dad. Please give me a sign 🙏🙏🙏🙏."
Mina said, her voice cracking a little.

But before she could react, Mina felt something wrapping around her, something that keeps getting tighter by the second. She was caught.

*Gasp* "You really think you escape me? How pathetic."
Mina heard the cold and sinister voice from the creature. Eyeing her with his enormous big eye.

"Why are you doing this?"
Mina managed to speak in a creaky voice, even though she couldn't breathe well.

"That's none of your concern! *Gasp* All I need is what's inside you!!!"
The Dark Lord said as he used his tentacle to squeeze Mina even tighter.

Meanwhile with Shift:
Shift was trying to use anything to bash open the door, but no luck.

"This is just fantástico! I confessed to my love, and now she'll just die for me! I SAY THINGS DURING THE WORST AND WRONG TIMES! AAAAAUUGGGHHH😤😤😤🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡"
Shift shouted in anger before punching the door with all his might. Again, it didn't work.

It wasn't until he heard something crashing outside, near the door! He tried to push hard again, but he realized that something was blocking for him to open it.

"You have got to be kidding me."
Shift complained again before trying to push the door open.

In the basement:

The Trolls were trying their best to stay calm during the attack. But it's impossible when you have a crying queen of Pop trying to escape the basement, even though it's looked at from the outside.

"Poppy, calm down! Everyone and everything is going to be okay! So stop going crazy!"
Branch shouted while using his hair to grab hold of Poppy so she wouldn't escape.

"B-But Branch! Mina is still out there! I'm not letting her die!"
Poppy shouted back in tears.

Meanwhile behind all the chaos, Beetle was trying to comfort Joan. And so far, it's going okay.
(That's a lie! It's going horribly wrong!)

Beetle had to paralyze her with his venomous, and stingingly hair (it's not serious or dangerous venom!) several times so she could not start a panic attack.

"Bee, You should stop! J will be fine. Just let her take a walk while you relax for a change."
Maddie reassured him, trying to calm him down.

"I-I know! But I don't want her to go crazy! I'm afraid she may have a panic attack the moment she wakes up!"
Beetle said back, jingling 8 out of his 16 fingers.