That's Gotta Hurt

"Any more questions?" Tweak asked Peso, who was sitting in a beanbag chair that seemed too big for his little body.

"Yes there are." Peso answered sweetly and handed her the tablet, "May you read it for me please Tweak?"

"Of course, Pes." Tweak sat beside Peso as he snuggled up to her and began to read, "From Uniquedoll602, Jane; I would like to know why you're so bad. Also, I would like to see some of her childish traits. She acts like a grownup so I thought it would be a cute and interesting change."

"Ooh, Saumensch." Pinto looked delighted at the aspect of his adopted older sister being tortured and went over to Peso, who immediately pulled his baby brother into his lap.

"Scheisse." Was the only thing Jane was willing to say at the moment.

"Jane," Dashi fixed her little sister with a look, "language."

"I said it in German." Jane protested.

"Still," Dashi put a paw on her little sister's shoulder, "We do not say bad words."

"Fine." Jane grumbled.

"The question?" Koshi prompted her baby sister.

"Oh go fu-"

"Jane" Dashi warned.

"Fine, I guess I'm so bad because since Koshi and Dashi are so smart and well-behaved, it was the one way I'd ever get noticed, happy?"

"No." Tweak answered bluntly and pulled her apprentice, who immediately buried her face into Tweak's chest, into her lap, "What makes ya think you're a bad girl?"

"I don't know, maybe it's because I've made my parents more appointments with the principal of my school than Dashi and Koshi put together?" Jane muttered sarcastically, still a little unhappy about the question.

"Oh, don't say that, baby. You're not bad, only a little sneakier than usual, and a little too hyper, and... OK, you ain't perfect, but know you're always a good girl to me, alright?"

"OK" Jane gave the slightest hint of a smile and hugged Tweak as tightly as she could. Pinto saw this as the perfect opportunity to offer his own opinion on the matter.

"You know what, Saumensch?" He whispered to his best friend.

"What?" Jane answered him in a playfully harsh tone.

"I don't like you but you're way more fun than either of your sisters, no offence."

"Some offence taken." Dashi teased and gently tickled Pinto under his chin. He giggled and danced out of her reach.

"Aww, I don't like you either, but I have to admit, you're too sweet." Jane laughed and embraced her little brother.

"Thanks Pendeja, but now, I think it's time for some more torture." Pinto hugged her back, and an evil little smile began to flit across his face. 

"Good idea." Jane released him. 

"Peso, are there any good ones?" Pinto waddled up to his big brother and peered over his shoulder.

"Yes, here's one from @DolphinGirl123456, it says, 'Tweak; Who are the last three people you texted and what did the messages say?'

"I love these." Kwazii cackled at the bunny's dumbfounded expression, "Oh, Tweaky, your phone please?"

Tweak smacked him on the head, "Only Dashi calls me Tweaky, idiot." She grouched.

"So who's the first person?" Peso asked, trying to ease the tension.

"Oh it's Kwazii," Pinto piped up from his new spot right beside Kwazii. That penguin seemed to be capable of teleportation, " And... ouch."

"What?" Squirt asked curiously as he peered over his friend's shoulder, and immediately recoiled with a grimace, "Ooh. That's harsh."

"What does it say?" Shellington asked.

"It says, 'You've been rejected more than Inkling's herbal seaweed tea.'" Squirt answered as Shellington winced and the professor looked thunderous.

"Tweak!" Peso scolded, "That's mean, you should say sorry!"

"OK, Pes, I'm sorry for upsetting ya. And sorry Professor, your tea ain't half as bad as Kwazii." Tweak apologized.

"Apology accepted, I suppose." The professor grumbled under his breath, still a little miffed that his tea had been compared to Kwazii.

"Not to me, to Kwazii." Peso sighed patiently.

"Fine." Tweak grumbled and turned to Kwazii with a mischievous grin (A/N- Thunder! You telling the story or am I, ;)), "I'm sorry you get rejected more than Inkling's herbal seaweed tea."

The Captain put his face in his paws and groaned. This was going to be a long challenge.