"I can't believe she said that."

Adree seemed to be all pissy in English on Monday, despite the fact that Valerie had posted that picture with the two of them. Maybe she was hoping I would screw up in my vlog again so that she could get a good idea for a comeback. My screw-ups were her inspiration, and I'd given her none.

Later, on Twitter, I saw that she had tweeted something.

Adree Richards @AdreeSchmadree_dancer

Should not have looked at Youtube comments while PMSing. Now I want to quit the Internet.

Immediately, my curiosity was piqued. What Youtube comments were so bad they made her want to quit the Internet? So I went lurking through Valerie's Youtube vlogs, starting with the last one: the "Look What I Can Do—Adree-style" video. I found what I was looking for right away.

Steel Man

Well, we know what you can't do, Adree. Look pretty.

Captainushbush

+Steel Man Why do ppl watch her?

Anonymous Bob

+Steel Man her cheeks r really weird

Andrew Kirch

+Steel Man I could never date an asian chick

Captainushbush

+Steel Man she should do us a favor and walk off a bridge.

Part of me felt really bad for Adree, but the other part of me wanted to tell her to toughen up. The Internet was a hostile place; didn't she know that? And she always looked gorgeous; didn't she know that? Adree never didn't look good; everything about her, from her ever-changing hair to her wood-brown eyes to her constantly glossy lips to her ballerina figure, dazzled. Honestly, I didn't know why I hadn't thought much about Adree's gorgeousness in the past.

I'd been dealing with horrible comments since the beginning, and though it still shocked me that people could be so bigoted, that anyone could tell a complete stranger to commit suicide, I just pretended that those people weren't real. They weren't. They were trolls.

But the worst hadn't even come yet.

The worst came after she wrote that tweet about looking at Youtube comments while PMSing.

Cade Becker @BecktheHalls

.@AdreeSchmadree_dancer This is exactly why women can't do masculine things. They're too irrational, unpredictable, crazy, pissy. It's not their fault—it's biology.

Dick Blase @Richard_Blaseforpresident

.@AdreeSchmadree_dancer @BecktheHalls This is why women's place is in the house (and not the house/senate, the actual HOUSE house)

General Adam @AdamAnderson1984

.@AdreeSchmadree_dancer @BecktheHalls Truth. What happens from a PMSing woman in the kitchen is overbaked bread. (1/2)

General Adam @AdamAnderson1984

.@AdreeSchmadree_dancer @BecktheHalls What happens w/ PMSing women in the house or senate is irrational policy. (2/2)

Grievous James @JPickler1994

.@AdreeShmadree_dancer wanting to quit the Internet is proof that women can't do anything. They will always give up when it gets too "hard"