Chapter 22

After their first time, Seijurou and Y/n became even closer to each other, than they were before. They were hungry for each other all the time. When they were in public they acted innocently, but once they were alone in the house, they didn't need to leave the bedroom. Akashi called that 'a special kind of stamina practice'.

-You are not allowed to do that practice with anyone else, but me. - Y/n growled, pinning Seijurou to the wall, right after they came back from school.

-You too. - he answered.

-I don't need anyone else. - Y/n said, nibbling on Seijurou's neck.

-Me neither. - Seijurou's breath was getting faster.

He grabbed Y/n by the back of his head and kissed him passionately. Y/n and Seijurou were slowly moving to the couch, when Y/n's phone started ringing. Y/n broke the kiss and groaned in annoyance. Seijurou wasn't pleased either, but Y/n's reaction amused him. Y/n didn't want to pull away.

-Answer it. - he said. - You know that once we start, we won't stop that easily.

-I know. - Y/n whined, before he stomped to the phone laying on the coffee table. His gritted his teeth when he saw the caller ID. - Daiki, I swear, if it's not important I will kick your ass.

-Did I interrupt something? - asked Aomine, clearly amused.

-You know damn well that you did. - Y/n answered, clearly annoyed. His harsh voice was a turn on for Seijurou. - So?

-I just wanted to ask if you wanted to play with me Kise and Kagami. - he answered. - We need one more player.

-Call Kuroko. - retorted Y/n.

-He's busy today. - Daiki sighed. Y/n smirked as the idea came in his mind.

-I will come and play with you guys, but first you have to explain to my dear Seijurou why I gave to go. -he said with a smirk, before he put Daiki on the speaker.

-Hello Aomine. - said Seijurou. He heard what Daiki wanted from Y/n. He immediately started shuttering and didn't know what to say. - What's there? Did you forget how to speak?

-I...Nevermind, bye! - answered Aomine and hung up, before they had a chance to respond to him.

-He's still afraid of you. - chuckled Y/n.

-It seems so. - nodded Akashi. - Now, where were we?

-Let me remind you. - Y/n smirked before he kissed Akashi's lips.

Seijurou kissed back and pulled Y/n closer. They went around the coffee table and fell on the couch with Y/n on top of Seijurou. Y/n started unbuttoning Seijurou's shirt and opened it. Then he was about to pull his pants down, but Akashi stopped him.

-Unfair. - he said. - You're still fully clothed and I want to see those abs.

-You're right. - answered Y/n.

He pulled away and took his shirt off. Seijurou reached to Y/n's abs and sides. With Akashi's will taken care off, Y/n pulled his pants off. Then he got rid of his clothes as well and kissed Seijurou, as his fingers started preparing his lover. Seijurou was letting out small moans, and watched as it worked on Y/n.

-In my opinion you are ready. - Y/n said in a teasing manner.

-Finally, I was gett...- Seijurou was cut off when he felt Y/n slam right in to him. - More. - he demanded.

Y/n was more than happy to comply. He aimed his thrusts at Seijurou's prostate and abused it with no mercy. Seijurou was a mess under him and he loved seeing him like this. It only powered his thrusts to be faster and rougher, just like Akashi liked. Y/n grunted when he felt Seijurou's nails scratching down his back. In return he bit Seijurou's shoulder, adding another mark to the already existing ones.

-I'm close. - said Akashi, surprised how difficult it was to think at the moment.

-Me too. - grunted Y/n.

Y/n gave Seijurou's cock few jerks before they both came together. Y/n rolled off their highs before he pulled out.

-Bedroom, now. - Akashi commanded, making Y/n smirk.

-I was hoping you will say that. - he answered and pulled his lover up.