Chapter 24

Seijurou and Y/n were woken up by the alarm clock, signaling, that it was time to get up for school. Y/n groaned and released Seijurou from his embrace. If he didn't, he knew that Seijurou would punish him. They slowly got up and dressed themselves in the school uniforms. They were getting ready to leave, before Y/n noticed that it was Valentine's Day on the calendar. Seeing that, he pulled Seijurou to his chest and kissed him hard before he managed to react.

-Would you be my Valentine, love? - he asked seductively.

-Gladly. - Seijurou chuckled and pecked Y/n's lips. - As long as you are my Valentine in return.

-Of course. - Y/n kissed Seijurou's cheek, before they pulled away.

They ate a quick breakfast and left the house hand in hand. They chatted and flirted with each other as they walked. Both of them were madly in love with each other, but the power of the suggestion that it was a special day for lovers worked on them. Just like it did on Christmas.

-What would you say for a homemade chocolates in the afternoon? - offered Y/n.

-Sounds nice. - answered Seijurou.

-Perfect, we will grab the ingredients from the store and make some for each other. - he said

-I never made chocolates before, remember. - Seijurou warned.

-I'll show you and I promise, we will have fun. - Y/n smiled and pecked Akashi's cheek.

Once they reached the school gate, they were approached by many girls, and some guys even, yelling over each other. The crowd blocked the way, there was no other option but to talk to them. To Y/n it was quite amusing how Seijurou squeezed his hand. Y/n decided to speak up.

-Dear all, please settle down. - the crowd stopped yelling. - Me and Seijurou would gladly accept your gifts, but please remember, that we are together.

-That's okay. - said one of the guys. -We want to thank you for representing our school!

-Yes, and winning! - added some girl.

Seijurou and Y/n exchanged the glances before they smiled and thanked the students for support, before they accepted all the boxes. Their arms were full of sweets, after the encounter with the group. They carried it all to the basketball locker room, they didn't have any other place to leave it in. After that, their day continued.

After school, they had the practice. The team was waiting only for Reo to join them. Few minutes later, they saw him walking on the gym hall with four boxes in his hands. He walked up to his teammates, smiling.

-Happy Valentine's Day to all of you. -he said as he handed the boxes to them.

The team had was surprised with Reo's gesture. At the same time, if they would expect it from someone, it would be Reo. Mibuchi pretended he was hurt as no one had the chocolate for him, but everyone knew it was just a joke.

-You made it yourself? - asked Eikichi.

-Yes, I spent my yesterday afternoon to make it. - nodded Reo.

-We appreciate it – said Seijurou. -but before we eat, we have a practice to do.

Eikichi and Kotarou whined, but started the training. They started the practice with the vision of a sweet treat as a reward for a good job done. Eikichi was specially motivated by that as he was very persistent and blocked many of Y/n's shots. The practice lasted for two hours, as usual. After that they ate the chocolates and everyone gathered the stacks for gifts they received, before they went home.

-Looks like the basketball team is popular. - Y/n said as he carried his gifts.

-Even in back Teiko I didn't get so many chocolate. - answered Seijurou.

They walked straight home, before Y/n made a quick trip to the store for ingredients for their chocolates. Once he got back, they got to work. Seijurou was eager to learn, as usual. Y/n showed him how to melt the chocolate and prepare the sweets. Once they were done, Y/n fed one piece to Seijurou.

-It's delicious. - said Akashi.

-I will make them even better. -smirked Y/n.

-How? - Seijurou asked.

- It's a piece of cake, because I'm eating these off you tonight.