Chapter 29

Friday evening. Seijurou and Y/n set the laptop in the living room for a videocall with Y/n's parents. They sat down on the couch. Seijurou felt nervous for some reason. He knew Y/n's parents already so where was the problem? Y/n kissed Seijurou's cheek and smiled. Seijurou wanted more. He pulled Y/n in for a kiss, that lasted few seconds, until Y/n's parents were calling. The two pulled away from each other and answered the call.

-Hey mom, hey dad. - Y/n smiled.

-Hey sweetheart. - his mom answered, while his dad waved at the camera. - Looks like you have a guest.

-Yeah. - Y/n nodded. - You remember Sei, right?

-My God, Seijurou, you grew to be such a handsome young man! - complimented Y/n's mom.

-Thank you. - answered Seijurou.

-Dad, put the coffee away, we have something to tell you. - Y/n said, earning worried looks from his parents.

-We are listening. - his dad said, putting the coffee away.

Y/n wrapped his arm around Seijurou's waist, suddenly feeling nervous just like him. Seijurou moved closer to Y/n to give him more closure, hoping it would ease him up a bit. Y/n took a deep breath before he started talking.

-Me and Seijurou are together. - he said.

-You were right. - said Y/n's dad and handed some money to his wife.

-You guys knew? - Y/n asked.

-I had a hunch, while your father was stubborn about you being just flirting - his mom smiled. - All the best for you two.

-Yes, we were both sure you will end upas a couple. - added Y/n's father.

Seijurou and Y/n thanked them and changed the subject. They chatted with Y/n's parents for some more, until they were starting to get tired. By that time they were relaxed and comfortable, the hardest thing has already been talked about. They ended the call slowly after exchanging 'goodbyes' and 'goodnights'. Y/n closed the laptop and let out a content sigh as he leaned back on the couch.

-You seemed pretty relaxed, when you told your parents about us. - said Seijurou.

-I was nervous, but I knew my parents will approve my choice of the partner. - Y/n answered, rubbing circles on Seijurou's back with his hand. - Though the bet between them was funny.

-I must admit it was. - Seijurou smiled. - Are we that obvious?

-I surely am. - smirked Y/n. - Can't you see my lovesick puppy gaze?

-You are right, we are obvious. -Akashi chuckled. - Now let's get to bed.

Seijurou and Y/n got up and made their way to the bedroom. They got ready to sleep, then laid down. Y/n brought Seijurou closer to his chest and reached out to the bedside table to turn off the lamp. Seijurou wrapped his arms around Y/n. He nuzzled Y/n's neck and closed his eyes. He smiled feeling Y/n kissing his forehead.

Time skip

Y/n was woken up feeling a kiss on his lips. He smiled and pulled Seijurou closer by the back of his head. Y/n pulled Seijurou on top of him and squeezed him in his arms. Seijurou chuckled as he couldn't break free from his lover. They kissed until Y/n was satisfied and allowed Seijurou to pull away.

-What a wonderful way to wake up. -purred Y/n, Seijurou still on top of him.

Y/n pecked his cheek, then started kissing down his jaw. His intention was immediately understood by Seijurou, who allowed him to do what he pleased.

-I just couldn't help myself. -answered Seijurou. - Did you sleep well?

-I did, thank you. - Y/n smiled. - How about my dear Emperor?

-Yes. - nodded Seijurou. - Your arms make wonderful pillows.

-Thank you. - Y/n chuckled and sat up slowly. He wrapped his arms around Seijurou, having him seated in his lap. - What do you want for breakfast? Apart from me?

-Have you developed an Emperor Eye of your own? - chuckled Seijurou. - I would like to have that breakfast tortilla of yours. But first... - Seijurou pushed Y/n to lay backdown. - ...I will take a ride on my Dragon. - he said grinding on Y/n.