Chapter 21

Y/n was out. He went to the post office to send the Christmas presents to his parents. The long queue made him groan in annoyance. He spent three hours before he finally made his way to the window. Once he was free from that hell, he started walking back home. He stopped by one of the shops. He saw a fancy camera on the shop exposition. He smiled as the idea popped in his mind, he still didn't have a present for Seijurou, and it seemed like he found a nice option.

Y/n bought the camera and a new photo album. The price of all of the equipment scared him for a moment, but he didn't want to resign from that. He asked for it to be packed for a present and the clerk did that. Y/n was pleased with the outcome, as he walked back home. Once he arrived to opened the door and stepped in.

-I'm home. - he announced himself.

-Welcome back. - answered Seijurou. -What's that? - he asked.

-You'll find out on 24th. - smiled Y/n.- And this is for today. - Y/n handed him a small box. - Happy birthday.

-Thank you. - Seijurou smiled as he got to opening the box. Inside he found a silver watch with a black dial and tiny diamonds on the digits. - It's wonderful.

Akashi hugged Y/n and pecked his lips. Then he put the watch on and examined how it looked on his wrist. In the meantime Y/n carried the Seijurou's Christmas present to the bedroom and hid it in the closet. He came back few minutes later with a smirk on his face as he caught Akashi admiring the watch.

-From the look on your face, I assume you like it. - he said.

-I do. - answered Seijurou. - It's going to be for special occasions, it would be a shame if it got broken.

-I'm okay with that. - Y/n smiled and kissed Seijurou's forehead.

Time skip

The days to Christmas went by in that atmosphere of leisure. Seijurou planned special something for the most romantic day in Japan. He also got a present for his lover. Both of them were prepared for their first Christmas together.

First Y/n and Seijurou had breakfast, made together. Their day continued as a normal day. They watched some movies, had snacks. Y/n made sure Seijurou was relaxed and had a great time. In Akashi's opinion, he it was working very well.

When it started getting dark, they got dressed and went out to the town to see the Christmas lights and have a romantic dinner. Seijurou felt really special, no one ever did that for him. He was never in a serious relationship before. Y/n thought about and planned everything. Seijurou was impressed with that.

-I wonder how long in advance you had to book a table here. - smiled Seijurou, taking a sip of his drink.

-Two months. - Y/n chuckled. - I prayed you wouldn't break up with me.

-I wouldn't. -said Seijurou. - You would have to hurt me really bad to lose me.

-It won't happen.- assured Y/n.

Once they finished their dinner, it was time to walk around the main market. It was beautifully illuminated by the lights. They were walking hand in hand, for some reason the winter cold didn't bother them that much.

They spent the wonderful time around the city. Finally, it was time to go home. It wasn't that late when they arrived, so they sat at the couch in the living room with the resents they had for each other. They exchanged the boxes smiling at each other.

-You go first. -said Y/n. Seijurou nodded and opened his present. He took the album and camera out.

-A camera? - asked Akashi.

-Yes. - Y/n nodded and scooted closer. - I want you to put all your pictures you took from home in that album.

-There's only few.- answered Seijurou.

-I know. - Y/n smiled and took the camera from Seijurou. - We will complete the album with our picture story, starting now. - Y/n extended his arm with the camera and pointed the device at them. Then he wrapped his arm around Seijurou. Y/n took the picture as he was kissing Seijurou's cheek.

-I love you. -said Seijurou.

-I love you too. -Y/n answered and handed the camera back to Akashi.

-Open your present. - urged Seijurou.

Y/n nodded and opened his box. He gasped as he saw a beautiful dragon pendant on a silver chain. It had tiny diamonds all over it. Y/n pecked Seijurou's lips and put the necklace on. Seijurou smirked at the atmosphere was really sweet.

-There's one more thing I want to happen tonight. - he said.

-Go on. - smiled Y/n.

-I want to have sex with you.

Y/n's eyes widened, then he blushed. These simple words were enough to make Y/n feel his pants become too tight. Seijurou watched Y/n's reaction. The blush went away, the lust filled Y/n's eyes in a matter of few seconds.

-I will go to the bedroom and you will wait for me to call you. - said Seijurou. - Then you will join me.

-Yes my love. -Y/n answered, his voice deeper than usually.

Seijurou left Y/n in the living room, but he couldn't sit still. Y/n walked up to the door of their bedroom and just waited there for Akashi's permission. The seconds felt like hours. Finally he heard Seijurou calling him in. Y/n quickly opened the door and stepped in. Seijurou was laying on the bed. The only thing he was wearing was the watch Y/n got him for birthday.

-Come to me. -said Akashi.

Y/n didn't have to be told twice. He walked up to the bed, taking his clothes off on his way. Seijurou was amused with that. Y/n was really hungry for him and that got him excited as well. Y/n got in bed and crawled on top of Seijurou. They connected their lips in a kiss. At first it was slow and innocent, but the skin to skin contact made them want more.

Y/n wanted to make sure, that Seijurou felt comfortable and even wanted to take it slow, but Seijurou had different plans. He was touching all over Y/n, he couldn't wait to feel him as close as possible. Both of them were hard. Y/n was urged by Seijurou to push himself inside. Y/n nodded. He wanted to prepare Seijurou, but his hand was pulled away. Seijurou's smirk made Y/n realize something.

-You prepared yourself already. - he said.

Seijurou nodded and wrapped his legs around Y/n's hips. Y/n lined himself up with Seijurou's entrance and thrusted in slowly. Seijurou gasped as Y/n's length was rubbing against his walls. It hurt, but it felt so good at the same time. Y/n stayed still to let Seijurou adjust. He gave only slow and minimum movements until Seijurou told him to start going faster.

Y/n complied. Seijurou started letting out small moans which were getting louder with time. Y/n's groans were mixing with Seijurou's voice. They were pulling each other closer and marked the other with hickeys and love bites all over their necks and chests. They wanted more and more of each other, as the pleasure was overtaking them.

-I'm close. -moaned Seijurou.

-Cum for me. -grunted Y/n.

He took Seijurou's cock in his hand and started jerking him off in the pace matching Y/n's thrusts. Seijurou arched his back as the orgasm hit him. Y/n climaxed right after, feeling Seijurou's tightness around his cock. Y/n gave few thrusts as they were rolling their highs off, before pulling out. They were smiling and panting hard.

-We're not done yet. - said Y/n.

-You got that right. - nodded Seijurou, before he climbed on top of Y/n for round two.