Chapter 28

Y/n woke up in the afternoon with Seijurou in his arms. Akashi was still sleeping. Y/n got out of the bed and went to the bathroom. Then he washed his hands after being done with his business, he made his way back to bed. Seijurou was sitting and rubbing the sleep off his eyes. Y/n smiled as he walked up to him.

-Good morning my Seijurou. - he said, earning a smile from Akashi.

-Good morning my Dragon. - answered Seijurou.

Y/n sat down on the bed and pecked Seijurou's lips. Akashi had a different idea, he pulled Y/n for a proper kiss. It lasted for few minutes, before the two pulled away from each other. They decided to take a shower together. The night before they just collapsed on the bed and fell asleep. After all they had an eventful day. They beat Jabberwock and celebrated until late hours.

-You were so hot yesterday. - said Y/n over the breakfast. - I mean you're hot every day, but your possessiveness, glares and stern attitude towards Nash...I'm even more in love with you.

-You're just horny. - smirked Seijurou.

-Don't think I'm that shallow. - Y/n pretended to be hurt. - But you're right, when it comes to you, yeah. I'm always horny.

They chuckled before Y/n's phone started buzzing. He checked the caller ID. It was his mom. Y/n answered the phone and put it on the speaker. Seijurou was keeping silent, Y/n's parents still didn't know they were a couple and lived together.

-Hey mom. - he said.

-Hello sweetheart. - beamed Y/n's mom.- Your dad is also here.

-Hey champ. - Y/n smiled hearing his father.

-Hi pops. - he said. - How are you two doing?

-We're great and we are very proud of our boy. - said his mom.

-Thanks. - Y/n answered.

-We watched the repeat of your match. -this time it was Y/n's dad. - I knew you had talent, but damn. I'm proud of you.

-We both are! - added his mom.

-Thank you, I appreciate it. - Y/n felt his ears go red in embarrassment. - I wouldn't do it alone though, credit goes to the whole team. Especially the captain. - Y/n added, sending a wink to Seijurou.

The conversation continued for a bit, then they ended it. Y/n wished his parents a good night and put his phone away. Then he got back to eating his breakfast. It already got cold, but Y/n didn't mind. His muscles hurt, he needed energy to regenerate. Seijurou was exhausted as well, but he was also happy with the win. This victory felt special for some reason. Maybe it was because he was playing against a strong rival, maybe it was because he celebrated it with his friends and lover. Or maybe it felt special, because he also won the competition against Y/n's ex. Yes, that was probably the last.

After breakfast they did the dishes and sat down on the couch, planning a simple leisure day. They needed rest, both of them used all of their abilities to win against Nash. Seijurou smiled as Y/n lazily nuzzled his neck. They pecked each other's lips from time to time, exchanging affection. They wanted more, but their bodies hurt and Y/n even felt sleepy. When he was younger and played difficult matches, he was sleeping and laying around for next three days. He felt like doing that this time.

-Do you want to take a nap? - asked Seijurou. Y/n nodded in response.

They got up slowly and made their way to the bedroom for a nap. They laid down, snuggled up to each other, and closed their eyes. They didn't fell asleep, just laid with eyes closed in peace. From time to time they changed position or adjusted themselves.

-I never had a chance to rest like this. - said Seijurou. - I was always work, work or more work.

-I'm not leaving you again Sei. - Y/n answered, nuzzling Seijurou's hair. - You can relax and rest all you need. You deserve it.

-Thank you. - Seijurou squeezed his arms around Y/n.

-Anytime. - Y/n kissed Seijurou's hair.- I love you baby.

-I love you too. - Seijurou kissed Y/n's jaw.