8

y/ns pov

i walk into the living room and slouched down onto my couch, my mom following behind me.

"how's your head?" she asks, i look at her.

"the worst it's ever been." i exaggerate,

"i'll go get some advil!" she says as i thank her.

"have you eaten?" she asks again,

"yeah matt made food, i'm still hungry though." i say hoping for my mom to offer me food.

"pancakes, waffle, full english, bacon sandwich?" she starts listing a million foods.

"hmm pancakes!" i say as she gets the ingredients out.

i finish eating again, and walk upstairs to my room to have a shower, i stunk of alcohol. i hopped in the shower and hopped out, then i got changed into a jump and shorts, i left my hair wet.

i jump onto my bed and see i have a million texts from nick, what did i do?

nicolas

Y/N
WE FORGOT ABOUT THE FUNDRAISER
ITS IN A WEEK
WE HAVENT MADE ANYTHING
WE HAVENT COME UP WITH AN IDEA!
Y/NNNN

oh shit
i'll come over in a little while
let me get ready
fuck
why did we leave it so late

we could do a claw machine thing?

how tf are we meant to make that

idk

what about the hammer and bell game?

sports team took it

okay okay
i'll be over in 20

"shit!"i say before jumping up from my bed.

i look in my closet and take out a crop top and blue jeans, i quickly put it on and then put my socks on, then my shoes before running downstairs.

"mom!" i yell coming down the stairs.

"yes?" she yells back as i run into the living room.

"can you drop me to nicks, we forgot about this years fundraiser!" i explain.

"yes i forgot to tell marylou about catherine!" she says,

"who the fuck is catherine?" i say,

"language! it's mine and marylous friend from school!" she replies back.

i nod and my mom walks upstairs to get dressed too. sooner or later she comes back downstairs and slides her feet into her shoe and we head out.

10 minutes later

"we're here!" she points out opening her door as i do the same.

we get out of the car and go to their door, i knock and it opens to a smiling nick, he hugs me and then my mom.

"i miss you!" he says,

"nick, you saw me like 3 hours ago." i say before he drags me inside to his bedroom where i'm greeted by matt.

"hey!" i say,

"huh? why are you here?" he says all confused.

"nick and i forgot about the fundraiser." i explain.

"which is why you're here too matt!" nick says as matt drops his head into his arms.

a few hours later we hadn't come up with a single idea that hadn't been taken by someone else.

"dude, look how pretty she is!" matt says shoving his phone in my face with a picture of the popular girl.

me and nick look straight into each other's eyes and smile before opening our mouths.

"KISSING BOOTH!" we yell as matts eyes widen.

"great idea!" he says.

"matt you have to drive us to get the shit we need." i say and giggle.

"okay fine only cause this is a great idea." he says before getting up and stretching.

we all stand up and walk to nicks bedroom door and leave the room, nick tells our moms that we're going to get the stuff for our fundraiser and they agree and let us.

this is going to be fun.