Chapter 66 - Attacking the clans (Part 2)

Lan Xichen gritted his teeth when he saw Jin Guangyao with Su She in tow. Lan Xichen's hand balled into a fist. Lan Qiren looked at Jin Guangyao coldly. He can't believe that this man turned into someone bad. He thought that Wei Wuxian will be the baddest of them all but it turned out that Wei Ying is the one who has a soft and tender heart and the one they though has a soft heart had a blacked heart instead. You can't really judge a person!

"Jin Guanyao!" Lan Xichen said. Jin Guangyao smiled and saluted to Lan Xichen.

"Er ge, it's been a while." Lan Xichen scoffed.

"Don't call me that, Meng Yao. We're not close anymore," Lan Xichen said and closed his eyes. Jin Guangyao give Lan Xichen a small smile. A little hurt by the word Lan Xichen said. But anyways, they will seize Gusu Lan and he will get Lan Xichen and the man doesn't have any other choice but to accept him.

"Well, you accept me or not is not your choice. The only choice you can have is you surrender or you will face the wrath of new Wens." Jin Guangyao is confident that he can defeat Gusu in numbers from their intel. Lan Xichen grit his teeth. They underestemated the enemies. Of course, if Jin Guangyao is present then he knows that this man is meticulous. They can't blame their inside intel. He planned on pinning everything to Wei Ying before so they know. But even so, they won't back down without a fight. "What do you say?"

"Then so be it!" Lan Xichen unseath his Shouyue. Jin Guangyao sighed and shakes his head then he smiled.

"Then prepare to lose!" Su She then unsteath his sword and the new Wens attack Gusu Lan.

Wei Ying is gripping Wen Ning's hand. He was waiting for Lan Zhan to arrive but it seems that it won't be possible because they will be meeting their enemies. Wei Ying is sweating soo bad the pain is getting more and more painful. Wen Qing is preparing everything and Wen Ning went out to fetch some water for a while. Xue Yang grit his teeth. He saw Wang Ju is one of his enemies.

"F*ck! Wang Ju is one of our enemies!" Xue Yang said. He's really furious to know that his Shixiong is part of the enemies! He felt cheated! Wei Ying focus on his breathing and then he felt the urge to push.

"AHHH F*CK! F*CK! F*CK!" Wei Ying uttered when pushed. Xue Yang looked at Wei Ying then to the situations. He was hoping everything to end now!

Lan Zhan heard Wei Ying's scream that struck his heart and waver his heart. He wanted to go to Wei Ying but he can't now that Wen Chaojiao appeared. Wen Chaojiao laughed at them.

"You didn't expect that there is a second wave right?" Jiang Cheng grit his teeth. He is worrying for Wei Ying. If he give birth right now and everything falls, then his life will be in danger more. "It seems that a thousand of cultivators can't break the barrier. But now that you all are here then there is no one defending the back." Jiang Cheng were surprised when they heard an explosion. Lan Zhan turned and saw the barrier was broken. He looked at Wen Chaojiao who is laughing at them. Jiang Cheng and Li Zizhen went back to the part they are and were the explosion is. "Song Lan, Wang Ju, captured Wei Wuxian and Xue Yang along with their kids. We will threaten them to make the Stygian Tiger Amulet!" Song Lan and Wang Ju nodded and left to go do what they need to do. Lan Zhan took out his Guqin and struck them with Chord assasination attack. Song Lan was affectrd because he's a fierce corpse but not much to Wang Ju. Lan Zhan was about to attack the two but Wen Chaojiao got his attention by attacking him. That made Song Lan and Wang Ju slipped to Yunmeng Jiang. Xiao Xingchen and Lan Sizhui then followed the two. Their hearts is in their throat.

"Wei Ying, push!" Wen Qing said. Wei Ying did what he was told and pushed. They hear the battle cry and the conversations. The major clans are in a disadvantage right now and they feared for the children, much more to Wei Ying who is giving birth without his husband on his side.