Chapter 33 - I am not worthy to be your son!

Warning: Emotional Damage. Miscarry.

When Wen Qing arrive to the room, Wei Ying was really bleeding too much that it stained the floor. Lan Sizhui looked at Wen Qing and went to her.

"Lady Wen, please make my Ah niang better!" Lan Sizhui cried in her arms. Wen Qing was also afraid but she needs to be strong and he hope that they can accept the worst thing that will happen. Her facial expression turned serious and looked at Lan Jingyi.

"Please take Ah Yuan out of the room," Wen Qing said. Lan Jingyi, even if he's disoriented and despite Lan Sizhui's protest he took him out of the room. Baoshan Sanren was crying and holding Wei Ying. Wei Ying was still in a pain but not that severe than before. He felt something that slip down from his bottom that made him felt a little better. Wei Ying felt exhausted and and heavy. Wen Qing went to him and examine him. She stiffened and hold Wei Ying's hand. She was trembling and Wei Ying was so shocked because of her reaction.

"Qing Jie... What is... happening to me?" Wen Qing flinched but she didn't reply or say anything. Baoshan Sanren hugged him tight as if she's comforting him. It made his heart nervous because of their expression. Is he going to die or something?

"Wei Ying... we... lose the baby," Wen Qing said and tearfully looked at Wei Ying. The latter stiffened. He feel like she became deaf. Loss? Baby? Whose baby? Why is she crying? Why is his grandmother crying? Whose baby they loss? But then, when he put the pieces together... he finally understand. His breath hitched. His sluggish feeling, his unsual sleepiness throughout the day, loss of appitite, he finally understand. Tears started to fall from his eyes. His heart feels like it's being torn apart.

All the excitement crashed down deep on the ground. He was looking forward for their bundle of Joy. He wanted to see Lan Zhan hold their little baby with a smile on his face. But their first baby... left them too fast. He wasn't aware of their baby's existence. Why didn't he suspect that he might be carrying? And he realize it too late!

Wei Ying cried so hard. The two women was weeping together with him. Giving him support. They aren't saying anything but it was already comforting. That he wasn't alone. That they are together with him. There's soo many why's but he didn't blame Lan Sizhui because of his loss. He became careless so he was only one to blame. He put his hand on his abdomen and cried silently for his baby. Saying sorry a lot of times.

Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi heard it and they also weep for the baby. They already know that there is changes in Wei Ying's body because Wen Qing and Baoshan Sanren told them before. They didn't expect that he was already expecting. It was wrong timing and in the wrong place! They shouldn't have gone out! They should made sure that he was healthy, maybe the baby was still alive.

"Jingyi, I... disappoint Ah Niang and Ah Die... no, I am not even worthy of being their child! If Wei Qianbei didn't save me, maybe the baby was still alive! It was my fault, Jingyi! What should I do?" Lan Jingyi hugged his friend and pat his back.

"Sizhui, Wei Qianbei is strong. All we could do is to be with him. Support him the best in our abilities. I feel the same. I should have paid attention but I am too assured that Wei Qianbei is there for us and he won't let anything befall us. I'm so useless!" Lan Jingyi cried so hard that even Wei Ying can hear the two talking outside. Wen Qing helped him to get cleaned and asked his grandmother and Wen Qing to let the two boys come inside the room. The Two Gusu Lan Disciples was so afraid to go inside but Wei Ying insisted. Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi was hiccuping and looking down while Wei Ying was sitting in the bed a robe was put on his shoulder to keep him warm. Wei Ying told them to stand beside the bed, he gave the two disciples a small smile.

"Jingyi, Ah Yuan... It's not your fault okay? Don't blame yourself," Wei Ying said and pat the two Disciples's head. Lan Sizhui cried hard and kneeled down beside the bed. Wei Ying is hurt, yes, but Lan Sizhui was his first baby. The first child that even though didn't come to him but still he loved him unconditionally. Wei Ying pulled Lan Sizhui to his arms ans hugged him tight. "It's okay, it's okay."

"It's not... okay, Ah Niang. It was my fault... I'm so sorry!" Lan Sizhui cried in his arms and pull away but he still hold Wei Ying's robes. "It's my fault! It is my fault! I'm so sorry!"

"Ah Yuan, listen to me! It's not your fault but it was mine, okay? Not your fault!" Wei Ying hugged Lan Sizhui tight. "It's not my Ah Yuan's fault."

"Ah Niang, I am not worthy to be your son." Wei Ying shook his head. He was really hurt because Lan Sizhui was blaming himself for the loss of his own sibling.

"That is not true, you're my and Lan Zhan's first baby. You're our son and no one can replace you. It's not your fault, okay?" Wei Ying said. It really did affect Lan Sizhui so hard. Lan Jingyi just stayed standing and and crying in the side while looking at the pair of Mother and son(daughter. Don't get confused in the future. Ah Yuan is the bottom in their Zizhen and his relationship).

After a while, the three of them stopped crying. They mourn for the child for a while but Wei Ying need to make his heart stronger. Wen Qing told him that it was common to miscarry even for a woman like herself. But what happened is accidental miscarriage since the shock of the body cause the miscarry. So, they needs to be prepared for anything. Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi vowed to themselves that they will be on Wei Ying's side if something like this happened again. Wen Qing told them what they need to do.

Wei Ying ask them not to tell Lan Zhan about the loss of their child. Since Lan Zhan still doens't know about the changes in Wei Ying's body. Even though the other's wanted to voice out their refusal but they let it go because they know that Wei Ying was still hurt.

After a few hours of rest for Wei Ying, they went home to Cloud recesses.

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
A/n: sigh.... Aiyah... Wei Ying, were here for you bro!

Pardon my english, grammatical Error and spellings. See you soon, Lovelies!