Chapter 62 - Mei Lien

After a few months, Nie Huaisang as the new Xuandu who doesn't have a love life at all buried himself to look for Wen Chaojiao! That man is like an eel, so slippery and soo cunning. Every now and then, new Wens attack the clans but since Wei Ying gives them talisman barriers with alternative methods the attack bounces back to the attacker. For now, the clans are safe. Lan Xichen is always at Yunmeng Jiang to be with his wife. He uses a teleportation talisman every day. Instead of using a lot of spiritual energy, Wei Ying changes it by using just a little amount of energy so that Lan Xichen can always go to Yunmeng. Lan Zhan often visits his brother and helped him even though he doesn't have any affiliation with Gusu. He's been thinking if he will go back or not but since his son, Lan Sizhui is having a lot of fun in Yunmeng also Lan Jingyi since he can always see their lovers in Yunmeng.

Now, they are in Yunmeng and having their family day. Lan Jingyi is formally facing his soon-to-be in-laws. Lan Xichen was still his guardian and he is now formally representing Lan Jingyi to the Jins. Jin Ling was so happy. Jiang Yanli gives Lan Jingyi a smile same as Jin Zixuan. They are happy that their son found the man he loves. Even if he's a cut sleeve, others can't do anything.

"Jingyi, if Jin Ling happened to make you upset and made you angry in some way, don't hesitate to come to me so that I can reprimand my son!" Jiang Yanli said with a smile on her face. Lan Jingyi blushed and bowed.

"Thank you soo much for accepting me," Lan Jingyi said and he felt Jin Ling's warm hand over his hand and squeeze it a little. They looked at each other with a smile on their face. Li Zizhen and Lan Sizhui smiled and clearly happy for their friends.

"Now, I am curious who is the Shou and Gong in your relationship," Wei Ying said and smirked while rubbing his rounded stomach. He's now in his seven months and three weeks of pregnancy and Jiang Cheng is almost in the first week of his ninth month and Xue Yang is in the third week of his eighth month. Jin Ling and Lan Jingyi blushed.

"Wei Qianbei/Uncle Wei!" Wei Ying laughs and he felt his husband's hand over his bulging stomach caressing it. Jiang Yanli rocked her four months old son, Jin Nuo courtesy name Jin Ruheng.

"Stop teasing your nephew, Wei Wuxian. What are you a child?" Jiang Cheng said and frowned. He's getting annoyed by Wei Ying because he's acting like a child sometimes. He'll give birth in a few months and he should stop acting like a child when he will have a child himself.

"Ah Cheng, don't be grumpy alright!" Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes and tried to stand up. Lan Xichen immediately stand up and helped his wife. Others already know that Jiang Cheng will go to the toilet since a pregnant person always peed. It was the same for Wei Ying. It's a good thing that the Lans really have strong arms to pick up their wife bridal style and help them to go to the toilet. Wei Ying immediately notices a pool of water on Jiang Cheng's seat. He smirked and shakes his head. "Jiang Cheng, you already peed on your seat. You can't wait to go to the toilet anymore?" It caught everyone's attention. Jiang Cheng turned and looked at his seat and he frowned.

"I didn't pee-" They all went silent and looked at each other. Wei Ying immediately called Wen Qing and his grandmother. He asked Lan Zhan to help him stand up and went out shouting to a servant to ask and boiled some water. Jiang Yanli give his son to his husband who was soo surprised and looked at Jin Ling who was also shocked. Jiang Cheng looked at his sister and brother who was in a panic for some reason. The other people inside don't know what is happening. Jiang Yanli went out and ask to prepare the birthing chamber. When they heard about it, then they finally understand why they are in a panic. Jiang Cheng suddenly felt a pain in his stomach.

"Ahhhh!" Jiang Cheng moaned in pain. It was different from the kick or punch of their child inside his stomach. Lan Xichen was petrified. His heart is beating so fast and fear is eating him soo bad. Other than fear, he also feels the anticipation of holding their bundle of joy a few hours from now.