Chapter 63 - Lixin and Lingyun

Xue Yang was doing a shopping in Yi city. He found out that Jiang Cheng already give birth a few days ago and he's searching for a good present for Jiang Cheng's child. Xiao Xingchen is out and doing some night hunt inatead of staying in Yi city just like before. People started to gossip about him being fat these past few months and having a big belly like a pregnant woman. Not like it's not true but it still irritate Xue Yang because he felt like others are cursing his baby. Much more to that mother and daughter who failed to woo Xiao Xingchen.

"Tsk, what illness you have Xue Yang?" the daughter said and crossed her arms when she stopped Xue Yang by standing in front of him. Xue Yang looked at the woman with bored face.

"If you don't have something to do, then leave. I am not in the mood for this." But before Xue Yang even took a step, the daughter's friends encircle him. Fear then started to overpower his heart. He immediately put his hand over his stomach. The daughter chuckled and walked towards Xue Yang.

"Xue Yang, you might be a notorious killer before but now that Xingchen-gege hold you on your neck you can't kill us. Also, what is this big stomach of yours? Is this a devil spawn?" Xue Yang's ears started to flare. Calling his child a devil spawn is not sitting well with him. How dare this woman called his child a devil spawn!

"The devil spawn here is you. A whore who is trying to flirt with someone else's husband!" Xue Yang said. If blood cannot be spilled in his hands, who said hair is an exception?

"You! I am not a whore! You're the one!" The daughter attacked Xue Yang and grabbed his hair. Xue Yang did the same and pulled the woman's hair hard. Wang Ju who is trailing behind Xue Yang like a stalker everyday saw this and went to save Xue Yang from the women. The friends of the daughter was about to charge on Xue Yang but he called their attention.

"What are you doing?" Wang Ju asked coldly. The daughter stopped what her doing but Xue Yang pulled a ton of her hair. It made the daughter wailed and run towards Wang Ju's arms.

"That! That vile creature hurted me! Look! He pulled a lot of my hair!" The daughter said and hugged Wang Ju but the latter pushed the woman and went to Xue Yang worriedly who is panting heavily and glaring at the woman who also glared back at him.

"Ah Yang, are you okay?" Wang Ju asked. The daughter and her friend's mouth hanged open. They are soo surprised to know that this Wang Ju know Xue Yang too! Why do handsome guys know this man?

"Yeah I am fine!" Xue Yang said and cleaned himself up. Threw the woman's hair on the road and scoffed until he frowned when he felt a sudden pain but it immediately went away. Wang Ju looked at the women and glared at them before screaming.

"SCRAM!" The women run away like a child. Xue Yang sighed and rubbed his temples. Wang Ju looked at Xue Yang with worry. "Ah Yang, I am getting worried. What is happening with you? Your belly is soo big!" Xue Yang looked at his Shixiong and sighed.

"You won't believe even if I tell you, Shixiong." Xue Yang started to walk away toward home. Wang Ju sighed and follow Xue Yang.

"Then tell me, I will believe whatever you say." Xue Yang stopped and looked around. They are still in the middle of the road and there is a lot of people. It's not like he's trying to hide it but he's being careful. He pulled Wang Ju to his home which is a lot further from the city.

"Shixiong, this is supposed to be a secret but since you're my Shixiong then I will tell you..." Wang Ju nodded. Xue Yang sighed deeply and flashed his famous grinning face. "I'm pregnant, Shixiong!"

"WHAT? YOU'RE WHAT?" Wang Ju exclaimed. Xue Yang laughs and opened the door of Xue Yang and Xiao Xingchen's home. Wang Ju was soo surprised that he became a statue for a few minutes. When he came back to his senses he went inside and saw Xue Yang sprawled on the bed while caressing his big belly. His eyes went wide. He can't believe what he's seeing! It was really true. "How far are you?"