Chapter 20 - Nightmare (Wei Ying)

"Ah Ying! Ah Ying!" Wei Ying opened his eyes and he was surprised to see his Ah niang and Ah die. He forgot his father's features and also his mother but she really looks like Wei Ming his sister so he remembered. "Aiya, Ah Ying! You're sleeping again!"

"Ah niang? Ah die?" Wei Ying was so unsure but he knows in his heart that they are his parents. Wei Changze and Cangse Sanren smiled at him and pinche his nose.

"Who do you think we are, Ah Ying? You little brat! You cause another problem, didn't you?" Wei Changze said and smirked before scratching Wei Ying's hair. Wei Ying smiled widely and hugged his parents.

"Ah niang! Ah die! I missed you!" Wei Ying said as tears started to flow from his cheeks. He never expect to see them again and hugged them like this.

"Hehe. Our little trouble maker! You'll be a big brother in a few months, so you need to be a good big brother okay?" Cangse Sanren said with her dazzling smile. Wei Ying looked at her and nodded. She's still smiling the way he remembers. Her warmth hugs and kisses, it was like real. His father's low voice and affectionate banters with his mother, they looked real. No, this is just a memory of his that he almost forgot.

"Let's go! Ah Ying!" Wei Changze said. Wei Ying nodded and happily went to his while his mother sit at the top of the Donkey. He will enjoy it while it last.

Until the memory of his parent's demise come. Wei Changze and Cangse Sanren hide Wei Ying inside a hollow tree. The howls of the wolves can be heard in all places.

"Ah Ying, stay here. Ah niang and I will come back for you okay?" Wei Changze said and give Wei Ying an assuring smile. Wei Ying hold his father's hand.

"No, Ah die! Ah niang! Don't leave me alone!" Wei Ying cried. It doesn't matter if this was a dream. If he can stop his parent's demise and his sister then he will do it! "Don't leave Ah Ying alone."

"Ah Ying, you're not alone. You have us in your heart. We love you dear," Cangse Sanren said and kissed Wei Ying to his forehead. Both Wei Changze and Cangse Sanren caught the attention of the wolves and run away leaving the poor Wei Ying alone.

"Ah die! Ah niang!" Wei Ying cried and reach for them until he can't see them. He closed his eyes and cry. Why? Why does it have to be the same?

"WEI WUXIAN! HOW DARE YOU!" He opened his eyes and saw Jiang Cheng glaring at him. He looked around. He was in the middle of the room and all sect leader including Lan Zhan looking at him with despise. What did he do? Just a minute he was inside the hollow tree, now he was in the middle of the room.

"What are you saying?" Wei Ying asked completely confused. He was hurt by the looks of his love ones.

"You killed Jin Zixuan and Jie! How could you, Wei Wuxian! We treat you as our brother but you killed her! How could you!" Jiang Cheng said with venom on his words. Hate was clearly on his face. He really despise him. His eyes widened. How could he do that? How could he kill Jiang Yanli?

"What are you saying? Why would I kill her?" Wei Ying asked. He was distressed just like what he felt before in the 1st seige. He looked at Lan Zhan who was his last hope but he was just looking at him doing nothing. He got heartbroken. Why? He didn't anything wrong! Why did they hate him so much? Is saving the people a bad thing? Also, did he really shed his Shijie's blood? Did he lost his mind and struck her hard.

"Jie loves you like you were her brother and saved you and give her life but you! YOU SENT A HORDE OF FIERCE CORPSES AND ATTACK US! WEI WUXIAN YOU LOST YOUR MIND!" JIiang Cheng said and tears started to pour out from his eyes. He looked down. Did he really do it?

"No, I didn't. I didn't do it!" Wei Ying said and looked at them but they didn't listen to his words. Wei Ying looked at his Lan Zhan who always at his side no matter what. He knows that Lan Zhan will listen to him but instead, Lan Zhan looked down and turned his back on him. His whole world crash down. His mind gone blank, all he could hear was the shattering of his heart. If Lan Zhan turned his back on him the same thing as the world did, is there any meaning to his life now?

"I, Jin Guangyao, as the Xuandu and representative of all clans hereby decided to banned the Wei Wuxian in every part of the sects bounderies with the approval of all clans. Wei Wuxian, Yiling Laozu and the mass murderer of three thousand people, this is the last mercy will give you. If you come back, you will be killed on sight!" Jin Guangyao said. Wei Ying didn't reply and just stared at the floor. Why didn't they just kill him? Is there any other meaning by giving him mercy?

"Xian ge!" Wei Ying's eyes widened. He heard Yuan's voice just now. Then his face turned to where he heard it and saw Lan Zhan walking with Wen Yuan on his arms. Lan Zhan coldly throw Wen Yuan to Wei Ying and glared at the two of them.

"Bring that dirty when with you. You're both an eyesore to everyclan!" Lan Zhan said coldly. Wei Ying can't belive Lan Zhan have said. He knows Lan Zhan adore Wen Yuan but why he's saying this? No, he's not the Lan Zhan he knows. He picked up Wen Yuan on his arms and stood up straight, head high then he walked out the place. It's fine, as long as he has Wen Yuan, everything didn't matter. He will live, they will live. As long as his son was with him, everywhere is a bright place.

"Ah die..." Wei Ying looked at Wen Yuan and hugged him tight.

"It's alright, Yuan. Diedie is here for you," Wei Ying said. And turned to the stairs where Lan Zhan stand. Looking at him like they are some sort of bugs in his eyes. But he smile to him. No matter what Lan Zhan feels now, he will not hate him but love him still. He turned his back and was about to walk away when he felt a sharp excruciating pain on his stomach. He looked down and saw the horror on Wen Yuan's face.

"Diedie!" Wen Yuan cried. He saw the blade on his stomach. He turned his head and saw Lan Zhan.

"I decided to the last minute to kill you," Lan Zhan said dangerously low. Wei Ying's eyes widened and tears started to fall.

"Why... Lan Zhan...?" Wei Ying muttered as he blinked. His knees give out as he vomit blood. Wen Yuan is crying and hugging him.

"NO, WEI YING!" He saw a man wearing a white robes running towards him and reaching for him. Why do he see two Lan Zhan now? One with glare and one with tears on his eyes. Lan Zhan was crying.

"La....n... Zha...n..." Wei Ying muttered until he closed his eyes.

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
A/n: guys chill! Don't worry... this is a happy story I swear... don't throw tomatoes at me... sorry!!

Pardon my english, grammatical errors and spelling.