Chapter 26 || Studying? Since when? ||

Tam

Tam sighed as he quietly walked to Keefe's room while holding Keefe's hand. He still did feel really bad about the whole plant incident but Keefe shrugged it off like it was nothing. It was almost as if he was used to it and, he really shouldn't be. Which concerned Tam. Tam knew Keefe was mentally abused by his father but did he know how bad it was? Nope.

 And that tiny little incident gave him a small portion of a whole painting. For all Tam knew, this kind of behavior could might as well happen to Keefe every day. Which again, was concerning.

Tam thoughts were interrupted as they both neared Keefe's bedroom. Keefe opened the door and walked over to the bed that basically filled the entire room. Keefe plopped down on his bed as Tam did the same. Keefe's bed was pretty comfy. I mean, when you're extremely rich, the least you could do is get an overly expensive, large, and comfy bed, right? 

Tam was still holding on to Keefe hand as they sat down in his bed. They sat there for a couple of minutes in silence before Keefe broke it.

"Soooo, what to do?" Keefe asked.

"Study." Tam replied blankly as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Nah, ah ah." Keefe started as he shook his finger in front of Tam's nose. "You broke my plant. This is you paying me back. Remember? Besides who goes over to their boyfriends house to study?! Talk about lame, Tammy."

Tam scoffed and rolled his eyes to that.

"Okay, okay." Tam started. " I don't know.  What do you want to do?"

"Food." Keefe replied.

"Okay... But how are we going to make it? Your dad is obviously going to be suspicious if you start cooking at 7:30." Tam reasoned.

"Hmm" Keefe hummed as he stroked his invisible beard. Keefe thought for a couple seconds before his eyes lit up.

"The leftover mallow melt! " Keefe exclaimed as he practically bounced out of his bed and tried to reach for the door but Tam stopped him.

"Okay yeah but, what about me? You're dad doesn't let you eat in your room, does he? And him being your nosy dad, he's going to check on whatever you are doing to create all that noise' And if he sees me down there? Yeah, we're both dead."

"How is he gonna know? He's getting old and grumpy so he sleeps earlier now. We can just sneak it into my room!" Keefe suggested.

"You know, this would've been a lot easier if you would've just told your dad I'd be here." Tam replied as he rolled his eyes.

"Okay, one, he wouldn't let me. And two, where would the fun in that be?" Keefe smirked.

"The fun is that we get to do anything we want to without the fear of being caught!" Tam answered.

"But being scared IS fun." Keefe said as he crossed his arms and poured which made Tam reluctantly give in.

"Not really but, okay." Tam sighed. "But if we get caught, I'm breaking up with you. Got it?"

"So scary!" Keefe deadpanned. " Besides Tammy, even if we were to get caught the worst thing you'd do is give me a death glare and mutter 'I knew this was a bad idea' under your breath and angrily light leap back home."

Tam rolled his eyes and tugged on his bangs.

"Whatever. Can we just get this over with?" He asked, annoyed.

Tam saw Keefe's eyes beam as he dragged Tam back downstairs. At this point, Tam was starting to get used to all the dragging. I mean, Keefe dragged him half across a place almost every single day. But hey, Keefe was being Keefe. So what did Tam expect.