Chapter 7 || Spin the bottle ||

Tam

Tam reluctantly let Keefe grab him by his wrist as they ran back to Keefe's room. Sophie was awkwardly following behind them. After about 1000 different corners, they reached his room as they sat down on the floor. Getting ready for the most hectic night of their lives. Well, of course, Tam didn't know that quite yet.

"So," Biana started. " You got the bottle, Sophie?"

"Yup!" Sophie said as she placed the bottle in the middle of the circle of friends.

"So, let me get this straight." Keefe started. "Someone spins a bottle, and whoever the bottle lands on, they have to kiss?"

"Yup!" Sophie exclaimed.

"THIS IS AWESOME!" Keefe shouted.

Yeah. Awesome. If only you knew, Keefe.

"Let's get this party STARTED!" Marella exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Everyone shouted in agreement.

"So, who wants to go first?" Sophie asked.

"Me!" Keefe volunteered.

"Alright! Keefe, do the honors!" Maruca exclaimed.

Tam's adrenaline rushed from 0 to 100 real quick. Keefe smirked at Tam extremely quickly, he convinced himself it wasn't real. Tam watched in slow motion as Keefe gave the bottle a good spin. The bottle spun at such speed as it grew slower, and slower until it stopped.

Dex.

Tam had let go of the breath he was holding as he let himself relax.

Keefe on the other hand  was far from relaxed. He had a look of horror mixed with disgust. As well as Dex.

"OH NO!" Keefe squealed.

"Not so awesome anymore, Funkyhair?" Tam mocked.

"Shut up, Tammy. I bet there is a special person you wouldn't want to kiss." Keefe said as he smirked and raised his eyebrows. Then he looked back towards Dex, leaving Tam speechless.

Did he know?...

"Do I have to?" Both Keefe and Dex whined in agony.

"Rules Are rules!" Sophie stated while giving Keefe a challenging stare.

Keefe groaned as he hesitantly inched his way towards Dex.

Dex squeezed his eyes shut as Keefe's swooped down near Dex's face and had lips barley touchDex's cheek.

Tam new it was just a game but, Tam wanted Keefe. He wanted him to be his. And yes, he knew it was stupid, and selfish, and ignorant, but he couldn't help how he felt. He was fed up with his emotions. 

Jealousy  took over Tam as  he tried to look away from the scene and started fiddling with his hands. From the corner of his eye, he saw Keefe quickly pull away and started fake gagging.

"EW!" Keefe squealed. 

"It wasn't much  better for me, TRUST ME." Dex replied, with a look of disgust on his face.

The rest of the group started laughing in amusement.

"Hey now, once you have to kiss your friend, it won't be too funny! Just you wait and see!" Keefe told them.

"FIne, fine." Marella asked. " Where's Fitz, by the way?"

Tam saw Keefe give him a stare a mischief as Tam raised an eyebrow at him.

"No idea." Keefe lied. " Why do you ask? Wanna kiss him?" He teased as he had a smirk plastered onto his face.

"I- Wha- N-No! Of course not! E-even if I did! Sophie is dating him! " Marella desperately tried convincing.