Chapter 19 || Movie Night ||

Tam

As Tam was eating the gooey mess of mallowmelt. He let himself savor the sweet taste. He honestly had no idea what could top the taste of mallowmelt. It was truly the best thing he had ever tried. Apparently, due to the silence of the usually chaotic group, they all thought and felt the same. Even Keefe for once was even quite which is extremely rare. Tam looked over at Keefe and saw that he was stuffing his face. He had pieces of marshmallow all over Keefe's face. Tam didn't even know how mallowmelt could get on Keefe's face but there it was. A big glob.

"You got a little something just-" Tam said as he rubbed his forehead, indicated there was something there. Due to this, Keefe then smacked his forehead and missing the piece of mallowmelt barely by a centimeter.

Fitz snorted as the site of Keefe. So did Biana and Dex. 

"Yeah, just a little." Fitz remarked.

"No- a little more to say the right-" Tam said, pointing his finger towards the direction the mallowmelt was sitting. This time, Keefe successfully located the mallow melt but smashed his hand on it, causing the mallowmelt to spread even further along his face.

"Oops." Keefe said uncaringly adding he just shrugged and went back to eating his mallowmelt. Both Tam and Fitz rolled their eyes at this. 

"Oh my god Keefe. You have the amount a messiness of a 3 year old. I swear." Tam said, disappointed. He got up from out of his seat to walk to Keefe's roll of paper towels and got one. He walked back to his seat and held out the paper towel for Keefe to grab. But, the thing was that Keefe didn't grab it. Keefe was acting as if he couldn't see Tam and continued stuffing more mallowmelt in his mouth.

"Uh helloooo?" Tam tried once again and still got no response from Keefe. 

"Keefe, your boyfriend is talking to you!" Biana stated. Which still, got no response from Keefe as he acted like no one was there as all he was focused on wa s his mallowmelt.

"I guess my cooking is good?..." Linh said which made the whole group of friends laugh. Keefe once again, completely ignored this.

Tam raised his eyebrows.

Oh.. so this is how you want to play?

Tam had an idea pop in his head.

"You have mallowmelt in your hair and it's melted and it's sticking everywhere by the way." Tam said so casually.

"WHAT!? GET IT OUT TAMMY!" Keefe practically screamed as he dropped the fork he was using in panic and automatically started touching his hair.

"WHERE IS IT!?" Keefe asked in horror as he was fumbling around with his hair but still not being able to locate the part that had "mallowmelt" in it.

As Keefe was distracted with his hair, Tam quickly wiped the the smudge of mallowmelt that was squished into Keefe's head.

"Gotcha." Tam said but now it was his turn to smirk. 

"Hmph Tammy! What if I went into cardiac arrest because of that! You would've been paying my hospital bill. And I don't think Elwin would be happy!" Keefe whined.

"You like to exaggerate things, don't you?" Tam asked as he rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Uhm, you've known Keefe for like 3 years and your just know noticing that?" Biana asked disappointingly.

"Hey- what now- I don't exaggerate things at all! He could've made my heart stop! I was like full on panicking and about to have a seizure along with it!" Keefe said "offended".

"Yeah, okay." Tam said as he just rolled his eyes and shook his head. He continued focusing on eating his dinner. Tam ate until he was full and waited on everyone else to finsih.

It took around another 10 minutes for the whole group to finish eating. They all rinsed their plates down and set it in the dishwasher which Keefe then ran. 

"Okay, now that we are all done, let's go back upstairs!" Biana suggested cheerfully. Keefe nodded at this statement and started to make his way along his overly sized house to his room. The rest of the group followed quite loudly behind him which Tam was sure made Lord Cassius angry. But they finally made it to Keefe's room but the problem was... what were they going to do?

"Guys! I have the most amazing idea of the ideas in the world of ideas!" Keefe announced.

"Okay, what is your most amazing idea of the ideas in the world of ideas?" Fitz asked.

"I have human movies that Sophie gave me! They are in my homemaker room of requirements! And the I could also get Biana a peach dress!" Keefe stated.

"Okay, sure but what movie?" Sophie asked. "We have a lot of options so it'll be hard to choose!"

"We could just have you pick out your favorite one since you are like the expert in human movies." Biana suggested.

"Uhm, sure!" Sophie agreed.

"Okay, great! Tammy follow me! Your coming with me!" Keefe said as he once again, dragged Keefe my the hand and dragged up 5 flights of stairs and across like 43 corners. 

"Do you have to drag me? Why couldn't I just walk with you?" Tam asked, clearly annoyed.

"Because you are slow." Keefe said casually as they made it to the entrance of Keefe's "homemade room of requirements". Keefe opened the door and Tam followed quickly behind.

Keefe grabbed his stool and opened the closet to reach the cd's of movies that where on the top shelf of his closet. 

"Tammy, while I'm getting this, can you go into the wardrobe over there and get the dress for Biana? It's the in pink thing in there." Keefe asked.

"Yeah, sure." Tam said as he walked towards the wardrobe and opened it to find a bunch of cloaks and old shirts. All except one which stood out drastically. Tam grabbed the pink dress and turned around to see Keefe with a box of CD's.

"Yay! You found it! Lets go back down!" Keefe's said as he skipped happily down the stairs and back into his room. 

"Sophie!" Keefe called out. "Just pick the one that is your favorite!" 

"Hmm." Sophie said as she studied the cds.

"I think Harry Potter will forever be my favorite but Biana and you have already seen the first one. Do you mind watching it again?" Sophie asked.

"Dude Are you kidding? Wizard dude is so cool!" Keefe approved.

"Yeah! I love that movie!" Biana exclaimed.

"Alright great!" Sophie said as she plugged in the cd for the movie in Keefe's Tv that was sitting in his dresser. As the movie started each of the group of friends all went into their forts they had made earlier that day. They all could see the Tv from where they were sitting.

Tam and Keefe had the bed part so it was very comfy. Tam laid on the left and Keefe laid on the right. During the first 10 minutes of the movie, Tam felt Keefe's arm wrap around him which cause Tam to yet again blush. Tam slowly crept his way towards Keefe and laid his head in Keefe's chest. They both calmed down instantly as all The muscles in their body relaxed. They were sharing each other's warmth which comforted them. Keefe whispered so quietly that it coulkdt be heard by the people outside of their fort.

"Aww, how cute. You like cuddling with the Amazing Hunkyhair, huh?"  Keefe said. And by The tine of his voice, you could tell he had a smirk plastered all over his face. This caused Tam to sigh and roll his eyes but he didn't move his position one but because,

Yes. He did like to cuddle with FunkyHair.

Word count : 1272

Hiyyyyaaa! I celebrated dinner w my mom yesterday for Mother's Day which Is why I didn't upload! But I uploaded now and it's here so yay! Tysm for reading this book and stay positive!