Chapter 20 || Denh <3 ||

Keefe

Keefe let his body relaxed as he felt Tams soothing warmth against him. Taking in this beautiful moment, he rested his head in the pillow as he continued watching this amazing movie. Keefe could feel Tams heartbeat beating against his own chest. It was so soft and soothing.  It was the first time they had really cuddled. It was a feeling he didn't know he needed but, now that he knew what it felt like, he couldn't imagine living without it.

As they were both watching the movie in each others grasps, Keefe felt Tams light head relax as Tams breaths slowed down.

Jeez, already asleep? It's only 9!

Keefe sighed and continued watched as his boyfriend sleep so peacefully on his chest. The movie went on and after about another hour of the movie Keefe started to notice his eyes getting heavy as well. He checked the time.

10:02

Eh, he could probably stay up to watch the rest of the movie. I mean, it was only like 45 more minutes left to go. Besides, he usually sleeping at 11 on a school night. But it seemed as if Tams comfort made him even sleepier than usual. Keefe decided to peek his head out the fort. Careful not to wake up the sleepy boy. 

Biana was up. And she was in her peach dress. Keefe assumed she was going to sleep in that.

Fitz seemed awake but uninterested in the movie while Sophie was fast asleep next to Biana. They were holding hands. Biana must've felt someone staring at her because she turned around to look for the eyes watching her. Keefe saw Biana turn around to look Keefe right in the eyes. Biana shrugged as if to say "what?". Keefe just shook his head and smiled. As did Biana. Biana's focus's went back to Harry Potter 

Keefe looked over at Marella and Maruca. They were both up and looking lively. Keefe guesses they are night owls. His eyes wandered around the room again And then he found...

Dex and Linh. From this point of view, Keefe could only see their hair but, it almost looked as if they were... cuddling?

 (Ok I'm going to say this now. I don't really ship them or Marella x Fitz but I feel as if it's too much to make them all gay? I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's unrealistic? But i definetly ship all the gay ships more than all the straight ships with an exception of sokeefe which is tied with kam for me. Idk guys I'll for sure do a oneshot of kotlc characters after I finish this book! So stay tuned for that!! Anyway.. CONTINUE)

Linh's head looked as if it was on Dex's shoulder. Lying down, peacefully.  And it seemed Dex was extremely tense but then Keefe saw his posture slowly but awkwardly relax as he leaned his own head in top of Linh's. Keefe really wanted to scream. This was really happening. He wanted to wake the overprotective brother and inform him about this news. Tam overreacting to stuff was pretty cute. And this was someone Tam would totally overreact to.

But of course, Keefe didn't wake him. The news could wait till tomorrow but, he needed someone to gossip to. Biana was awake. He didn't think she had notice the two.

"Biana!" Keefe hissed, trying to get the brunettes attention. But if she had heard him, she definitely hadn't shown it as her focus didn't switch from Harry almost getting beat up by Voldemort. Keefe tried hissing her name once again but, she didn't look towards Keefe. And Keefe didn't want to be too loud. He didn't want to wake the sleepies up. So what COULD he do?

Keefe eyes wandered around his surroundings until he found... paper. Yes, paper.

Paper, and a pencil! Yes! He could write down the totally amazing news and fold it up into a paper airplane! He was pretty damn good with those things. Keefe quickly but carefully stretched his arm towards the piece of paper and pencil that were lying on Keefe's nightstand. It only took a couple a seconds to think about what he was going to write before his pencil started scribbling away.