Chapter 17 || Confess ||

Tam

Tam realized he was getting extremely carried away with the drawing but, he was drawing Keefe. He wanted it to turn out well. Tams eyes wandered to Keefe's side of the sketch book. He was also putting in quite a lot of detail. But, Tam couldn't tell if it was unintentional. Keefe always seemed to put a heaps amount of effort into each and every one of his drawings. As Tam was trying to perfectly draw his boyfriend, Keefe's annoying voice said a demand Tam was getting quite sick of.

"Look at me." Keefe said for the 100th time at least. Which made Tam slap down his pencil, groan, roll his eyes, and then look at Keefe.

"How many times am I going to have to look at you? Don't you have photographic memory?" Tam asked, clearly annoyed by the repetitious question Keefe was asking him every five seconds. 

"Uh, yeah, but I want it to be perfect." Keefe answered, unfazed by Tam's terse tone.

He wants it to be perfect.

Although Tam was really annoyed, he couldn't help but blush at the fact Keefe wanted it to be perfect. It brought him back to a time where he thought Keefe couldn't care less about him. And now, here they were. Holding hands while drawing with the other available hand.

Tam looked back down at his sketch of Keefe. It resembled him quite well. The nose was a bit off but noses were never Tam's strong suit. He tried to fix it for a little bit but then after about 7 minutes of readjusting, he decided it was good enough. After the sketch was pretty much complete, he decided to work on shading. Which was simple enough. Since he didn't have any blending tools, he decided to just use his finger. It made the shading a bit messy but it was better than nothing.  As he was drawing, he heard Keefe's annoying voice once again.

" Look at me." Keefe said but Tam had had enough.

"No. I'm busy drawing you right now." Tam replied as his gaze didn't shift from the eye he was currently shading.

"Please Tammy! Last time. I promise." Keefe begged.

"Keefe you said those exact words 50 looks ago! You really expect me to believe you this time?!" Tam reasoned as he just shook his head and continued drawing Keefe's eye.

"Yes! I never lie! Trust your boyfriend for once!" Keefe said as he let go of Tam's hand and crossed his arms.

"Okay now, what you JUST said was a lie." Tam replied as he rolled his eyes.

"Hmph fine." Keefe sighed as he gave up and tried to draw Tam from his memory. As Tam was just about to finish his eye, the sound of a door and footsteps following distracted him from doing so.

"Hey guys!" Sophie said happily but while having a nervous tone she always carried with her voice.

"Hey!" Marella called out. "How'd it go?"

"It went well! I think we should all tell you at once!" Biana said as she signaled everyone to the center of Keefe's room.

Keefe finally looked up from the drawing of Tam and hopped out of the fort. Tam quickly put the pencil in his side of the sketch book to a position where it wouldn't roll off and started following Keefe quietly behind him. They stopped at a rug in the middle of Keefe's room as all of the group members sat down. As they were waiting, Tam felt a pair of hands reach into his hair.  

"Ima braid your hair. Okay Tammy?" Keefe said to give acknowledgment to the fact he was braiding Tams hair. 

"Fine. Just don't make it a mess." Tam sighed and rolled his eyes for the 1000th time today.

Tam felt the unfamiliar sensation being done with his hair once again. It was being weaved into once again, a braid. Tam really hated the feeling of the braid but liked the feeling of Keefe weaving his fingers through his hair so, he was rather intrigued.   It took a couple seconds for the room to settle down and listen to what Biana, Sophie, and Fitz had to say.

"Keefe, stop braiding your boyfriends hair and listen!" Biana said which made Keefe's hands separate from Tams fluffy, jet black hair.

The rooms full attention went to Biana, Sophie, and Fitz. Tam sensed all of them looking quite nervous but all tried to brush it off.

"So, uhm. Sophie do you want to explain it?" Biana suggested as Sophie just nodded her head nervously.

"Basically, uhm... Me and Bi are...dating now? Which is kind of awkward but... Fitz said he felt as if we weren't  meant for each other so everything is fine!" Sophie declared.

"YESSSSS!" Marella cheered. "Exactly what I was hoping you'd say Soph!"

The news hadn't surprised Tam at all. In fact, it hadn't really surprised anyone in the room. They had all seen how the kiss between Biana and Sophie went.

"That's great! I'm happy for you guys!" Linh exclaimed.

"Thanks Linh!" Biana said.

"Well, honestly that's no surprise and I want to get back to my drawing! Anyways, Congrats guys!" Keefe said as he got up and left to go towards their fort and continue his drawing of Tam. He grabbed Tams hand and dragged him into the fort with him.

"Okay, bye guys!" Biana called out.

As Tam sat down and looked at his unfinished drawing of Keefe, he heard the rest of the group start to fiddle again with Keefe's human figurines.

"What do you have in there?" Tam asked.

"In what?- ohhhh the basket if figurines?" Keefe asked as Tam just nodded his head.

"Uhm. Sophie said they were mainly marvel figurines and a couple of video game figurines she used to play."

"That's  cool. Do you mind if I take a look after ima done with this?" Tam asked.

"Yeah sure. You can." Keefe approved.

"Thanks."

Tams focus quickly went back to the unfinished drawing of Keefe. At this point, the other eyes was almost done. The skin usually didn't take long to blend so, he suspected he should be done within about 1 hour or so. The rest of the day would be pretty chill. They would finish the drawing, eat, and the probably sleep. Together. That would be nice. Just them together. Next to each other. Sharing each other's warmth. It comforted Tam. The thing was... Keefe comforted Tam. Made him feel safe. And although he told himself he would never trust Keefe with his life...

He was starting to oppose that idea.

Word count:1068

Ahhhh! Okay two days in a row!!yayyy! I don't really have much to say but ty for reading and stay positive! <3