14 - BV

After painting, Su Mo asked if she could leave, and Lu Yanqing smiled: "You, take the painting and come back with me."

Lu Yanqing was referring to Yun Tong.

Su Mo originally wanted to follow, but Lu Yanqing said, "It seems that Butler Lin doesn't take care of you."

Another threat of nudity.

Su Mo was speechless, so she could only look at Yun Tong before going to eat by herself.

She is really hungry.

When they came to the kitchen, all the servants stood in two rows, male and female. Butler Lin stood on the spot with his arms in his arms, with a gloomy expression on his face: "You're back?"

Su Mo: "Well, you're back."

Butler Lin: "I didn't expect you to be able to get together with the eldest young master when you look like this. , the previous meekness was all pretended?"

Su Mo lowered her head: "Eldest young master asked me to BBZL to find him, if I don't go...the job will be gone."

Butler Lin: "Sophistry!!!"

She raised her hand I want to play Su Mo.

Wang Jian snickered aside.

As a player who had experienced Butler Lin's slap attack, he especially hoped that Su Mo would suffer like this too. Zhang Yu also said that Su Mo was amazing, but he didn't see how powerful Su Mo was.

When Wang Jian snickered, he forgot to bow his head.

Butler Lin glanced at Wang Jian's cheeky smiling face, his eyebrows were drawn even tighter, and he quickly walked over and slapped Wang Jian in the face.

[You lost 20 blood! ]

Each player has a total of 100 blood points. The previous two slaps knocked out 20 points, and now Wang Jian only has 60 points of blood.

The reminder of pain and blood loss made Wang Jian very angry, but he did not dare to talk back, for fear that Butler Lin would give him another shot. There are still three days left for the dungeon. Even if Steward Lin is killed now, Steward Lin will refresh immediately, which is not worth it.

Butler Lin squinted at Wang Jian: "What are you laughing at when I teach people a lesson?"

Su Mo glanced at Wang Jian's face.

The light reflected light on the half of Wang Jian's face where he was beaten, an unusual result.

After the housekeeper Lin taught Wang Jian, he looked at Su Mo again: "The Lu family doesn't welcome a woman who is careful and thoughtful, you should pack up and leave here immediately."

"Okay." Su Mo's tone was lost.

She went to the room and pretended to pack her things, then walked towards the door with her bag.

Zhang Yu panicked: "Su Mo, you can't leave. If you leave this room copy, you will die."

Sun Qiang also advised: "Yes, Su Mo, why don't you go and apologize to Butler Lin?"

Wang Jian sneered: " Who made her want to be unclear with other NPCs, she deserves it." The

woman was inexplicable, it was Su Mo who angered Steward Lin, but he was the one who was beaten and bleed, really embarrassed! !

Su Mo ignored Wang Jian, smiled meaningfully, and walked towards the black mist.

Behind Sun Qiang, Butler Lin said in a gloomy tone, "You guys are not going to do things soon." The