19 - WAT

Su Mo could only greet Xu Zeyu in a low voice: "Then you hide in the house."

Unexpectedly, Xu Zeyu shook his head and refused: "No, it's fine for me to stay outside."

Su Mo respected Xu Zeyu's choice and went back to the house .

Xu Zeyu swayed in the shadows under the eaves, thinking to himself: He shouldn't go face-to-face with that big boss-level guy.

He was drawn by Su Mo last time. After Su Mo disappeared, Xu Zeyu was teleported to a place called Infinite City. There were some grotesque fellows there who welcomed him warmly.

By the way, the dean is actually there!

It's just that she is in the form of a complete spider girl, and her face is not as good as the head teacher.

After the initial panic, he thought that he was dead anyway and was a ghost. Xu Zeyu used the strengths of the sunshine boy and mixed up a lot of information. Knowing that he would be summoned by the players, those guys were very envious of him, and reminded him that the existence that could not be possessed and could make them feel the dark aura was very likely to be a high-level ghost.

Once you anger the other party, it is likely to be eliminated.

Xu Zeyu didn't want to be eliminated, he thought he might see Zhang Ya one day.

correct! Ask Su Mo to draw Zhang Ya, maybe he will see Zhang Ya? It would be great to be a ghost couple with Zhang Ya then!

Thinking of this, Xu Zeyu poked his head into the room through the wall, but was so frightened by the scene in front of him that he covered his eyes, and only looked out through his fingers.

Xu Qingzheng pressed Su Mo on the sofa, and the posture of the man on top and the woman on the bottom was particularly ambiguous.

Su Mo was surprised how Xu Qing's strength was so great.

She looked at Xu Qing in astonishment, and Xu Qing's face got closer and closer, and finally put a kiss on her forehead.

"Why is Sister Momo so close to that Jin Yutang?" Xu Qing stared at Su Mo's face, "Sister Momo is clearly mine."

Possessiveness appeared in Xu Qing's eyes, making his cute baby face darken.

Su Mo didn't feel very good, and pushed her knees up. Unexpectedly, Xu Qing's reaction was also very fast, and she instantly pressed her feet with her feet.

...this is really bad.

Su Mo was a little nervous, but she still tried to think of a solution: "Xiao Qingqing is so angry, do you want to lose her sister?"

Xu Qing tilted her head.

Su Mo continued: "I said that I only like obedient boyfriends, right?"

There is indeed such a passage in the chat records of the two.

Xu Qing was stunned for a moment, the paranoia in his eyes dissipated instantly, and then it became foggy. Tears fell from his eyes, and big drops fell on Su Mo's face.

The crystal teardrops turned out to be warm.

The game world is truly terrifyingly realistic.

Xu Qing cried and cried, and buried his face in Su Mo's neck. He didn't restrain Su Mo's hands and feet anymore, but said in a dull voice: "Sister is too much, I know I don't want to split BBZL with my sister, but also threaten me." He also said something afterward, but