31 - SDI

Su Mo was startled by what she thought, and hurriedly stayed away from the two quarreling men.

Now that Xu Qing's identity has been clarified, he can concentrate on the copy.

Su Mo found Yang Yan and said she wanted a tree.

Yang Yan: "What do you want a tree for?"

Su Mo: "I want to do an experiment."

Yang Yan arranged for someone to help Su Mo cut down the tree. It was a sturdy power user wearing a black vest. He looks like that kind of rough and handsome, and winked at Su Mo: "Girl, give me the survival number. After we go out, we can form a team to make a copy."

Su Mo was about to speak, and Xu Qing came over and said, "Sister, you Why did you run away?"

Lu Yan stared at the sturdy man with gloomy eyes: "She doesn't like yours." The

sturdy man carefully looked at Xu Qing and Lu Yan's wrists, but he didn't see the survival bracelet, and looked at Su suspiciously. Mo: "What's the matter with them?"

Xu Qing: "I'm my sister's boyfriend!"

Lu Yan: "I'm her boyfriend." The

two spoke in unison, and the strong man looked at Su Mo's eyes. Even stranger.

He has only seen some men in the game with NPC men and women like this, and sometimes they will roll over because the other party is a monster. Why are there still women and two NPC men in a bad relationship?

The sturdy man decided to let it go and sold it well: "Which tree do you want?"

Su Mo pointed to the nearest tree.

The burly man knocked down the tree in two or three times, carried it on the beach, and then cut the trunk into pieces according to Su Mo's request.

Su Mo went to the forest to pull some vines, and both Xu Qing and Lu Yan rushed to help.

Both of them helped, and Su Mo shook her hand with peace of mind.

The vines were taken to the beach, and Yang Yan came to look curiously. She saw Su Mo take out the body of a monkey from the space, tied it to the wood, and pushed it towards the sea.

The corpse and the wood drifted with the waves. After drifting to a certain distance, huge tentacles emerged from the water and pulled the wood together with the corpse into the sea.

At night, 20 monkeys came to attack the survivors.

One of the monkeys was extremely fast and powerful, killing many NPCs, and finally Yang Yan killed it.

The corpses of 20 monkeys, Su Mo, were also placed in the space, tied the previous monkeys to the wood, cut open the monkeys' skin and sent them to the sea to be eaten by the tentacle monsters.

Tentacle monsters are always welcome, and they are happy to eat.

Su Mo smiled.

On the fourth day during the day, another wave of monkeys came, this time with 40 monkeys.

The survivors had to use all their strength to destroy these invaders with difficulty. According to the law of numbers, at night, there will definitely be 80.

But the survivors were exhausted, and the wave of attacks at night was obviously unable to survive.

At this time, Su Mo said, "Mr. Yang, please let everyone help me put the bodies of the monkeys on the beach." The