5 - HSA

If you are hit by a boss in the dungeon, you will lose blood directly. Now the white cat player Ruan Bai's blood volume is only 30.

Outside the store, the dean was so angry that small red eyeballs spread all over his body, and a pair of mouthparts kept opening and closing, making a harsh clicking sound.

[You and your teammates have poured oil on the anger of the dean, the dean has lost his mind! ]

Following the system prompt, the dean's body changed again, with three more sharp legs growing out of the lower body, and with the dean's pile of sharp black mouthparts, it was clearly a spider.

"No one, no one dares to provoke me like this in school!" The

dean of the school roared loudly, and the harsh voice made Su Mo frown.

[Suffering from noise attack, health value is reduced by 10! ]

At this time, Zhang Ya, who was quietly placed on the ground by Su Mo BBZL, was awakened by the sound and opened her eyes. And because he looked up and saw the terrifying dean, he fainted again.

Su Mo was speechless.

"Have the guests considered pawning abilities or storage rings?" The dwarf covered his ears and urged Su Mo.

The dean kept making a screeching noise, and eight legs pierced the ground.

Su Mo knew that the store manager was getting impatient.

But she still didn't know whether the props purchased in this store could cause damage to monsters, so she took out the pen from the storage ring and pretended to hand it to the store manager, but said, "But the pawn is given to you, Can the props I bought cause harm to that thing outside?"

"Yes." The moment the dwarf saw the pen, the dwarf's eyes were already glued to the pen, with greed and desire in his eyes.

However, Su Mo put away the pen again and looked hesitant.

"My teammates also have abilities, can I pawn him?"

After speaking, Su Mo lifted the white cat up from the ground.

The urgency in the dwarf's eyes dissipated a lot in an instant, and his tone became low: "It's okay."

Ruan Bai let out a wailing meow.

Is the matching novice teammate sick? Although his ability is n-level, it also helps him reach tenth level. Is it a very useful ability? !

"Okay, my teammates don't seem to be willing to pawn them to you, so how many survival coins can I have after I pawn my powers to you?" The

dwarf laughed at this moment.

He stared at Su Mo with those pale yellow animal eyes, and said in a hoarse voice, "I know you want to delay the time, but it's a pity that Old Keli doesn't want to give you a chance." Pa

-

the lights outside the store were turned off.

The crazy dean outside laughed "hee hee hee", and the pointer in his hand waved towards Su Mo.

This time it's real, Su Mo will definitely die.

Ruan Bai let out a meow, trying to urge Su Mo to run quickly, but saw Su Mo standing calmly in the same place, as if she didn't care about the boss's attack at all.

are you crazy!

Ruan Bai was speechless, controlling the cat's paw and trying to escape.

"Hey, if I die, I won't have the chance to consider being an inappropriate power." Su Mo sighed at this moment, as if she didn't care about the pointer that hit her at all.