15 - BV

Butler Lin noticed this, but Madam Lu was so swept up in anger that she didn't notice it at all.

She opened her mouth and roared, and threw her long pink tongue towards "Lin Ye" in front of her. The tongue was different from what Su Mo and Zhang Yu saw on the first night. At this time, the tongue was covered with small bumps and secreted a transparent liquid.

It is conceivable that as long as it is touched by the tongue, it will be stuck on it and cannot move.

However, Mrs. Lu's blow was empty.

"Lin Ye", who was not hit, showed a flat smile and grimaced at Mrs. Lu, but did not speak.

Madam Lu is getting more and more manic!

The players hiding in the dormitory heard a system prompt: [Your teammates anger the boss, the boss goes into a frenzy state, the frenzy level is 10%!]

Following the system prompt, Mrs. Lu's straight long legs became bent and split. The nightgown could not completely block the legs, resulting in the mucus on the legs being exposed in front of everyone.

She had been wearing high heels, but at this time she threw them away and stood in a strange position with her legs apart.

"Ah ah ah, Lin Ye, I want you to die!" Madam Lu roared, attacking "Lin Ye" again.

"Lin Ye" hid behind Butler Lin, with a provocative look on his face again, and said, "My mother will protect me, you can't kill me."

The voice was soft, showing trust in her mother.

Butler Lin lowered his eyes, tears welling up in his eyes.

--As a mother, of course she will protect her daughter.

Butler Lin raised his head and looked at Mrs. Lu with a smile: "Miaomiao, you can't do this to Xiaoye, you are sisters."

After hearing this, Mrs. Lu tilted her head, her long tongue was sticking to the ground, leaving a big hole on the ground. Tan Liquid: "Sister, sister, I don't have such a sister."

"Why did you leave Dad, why did you leave me."

"Why do you want to give birth to a new child..."

"Why does she become Lu Minguo's adopted daughter, why is she liked by Lu Yanqing..."

Mrs. Lu said here, her lips curled up and her pupils turned horizontal.

She put the bat baby in her hand on the ground, and her soft tongue quickly attacked the two dormitory doors. With two snaps, the two doors shattered.

"An An, dear baby, it's time to eat." Mrs. Lu said softly, "It's all your buffet, you can eat it." The

bat baby drooled when he heard his mother's words. The everted nostrils twitched slightly, the ears trembled, and the baby crawled toward the valet's quarters.

It could be seen that the Bat Monster felt more attractive to him there.

He waved his feet and hands like a lotus root, and climbed into the room faster than the first night.

Zhang Yu, Wang Jian, and Tian Miao quickly avoided, Tian Miao forced himself to calm down and sprayed some water on the little monster. The water can slow down, and the little monster's movements really slow down.

They are players who have encountered monsters, and after the initial panic, they quickly know what to do next.

But the others are different, they are the original BBZL characters of this world. At this time, seeing the monster-like young master, he panicked and didn't know how to protect himself.