36 - The Bride of the Evil God

Yang Yan was stunned for a moment: "What are you doing?"

Su Mo smiled: "Shenlong Gang."

Buying news can be traded without meeting at all. The other party stressed in a few words that she wanted to go out to see her, and there was no other possibility except that the Shenlong Gang wanted to trouble her.

Even if not, she will definitely be guarded after she goes out. The reason...of course it was because someone on the World Channel was begging her for news.

Seeking Yang Yan's cooperation is just to be more secure. If it really doesn't work, you can enter the dungeon and escape.

Seeing that Yang Yan was silent for a long time, Su Mo continued: "If we destroy the Shenlong Gang, we can definitely become the number one force in the game."

Because of the hegemony of the Shenlong Gang, the Shenlong Gang is now the largest gang in the rankings. But their members bully men and bully women, they are particularly disgusting, and they have no three views at all.

Yang Yan: "They have more people than us, how could it be possible?"

Su Mo: "I have a way."

In Infinite City, abilities can be used. You can draw anything you want.

After negotiating with Yang Yan, Yang Yan brought a few trusted gang members and Yun Tong to ambush at the coordinate point in advance. And Su Mo slowly walked over by herself.

After arriving, a baby-faced girl ran over: "You are Su Mo who is going to give the dungeon strategy, right? I'm sorry, I'm a stupid person. I only remember what I heard on the spot."

After saying this, the girl thought Take Su Mo's hand.

Su Mo sideways dodged: "I'm sorry, I don't like to be in contact with strangers."

The girl was not angry, and pointed to the lounge chair next to her: "Let's go there and sit down and talk?"

Su Mo agreed.

The two sat down on the chairs, and while they were talking, the girl touched Su Mo from time to time.

Su Mo couldn't help but wonder: Does this girl's ability have to be close to the person before it can be activated? Poison ability or paralysis ability? Either way, it's not a good thing after all.

Seeing that she couldn't touch Su Mo anyway, the girl knew that Su Mo was on guard, so she didn't touch BBZL deliberately.

Over there, Yang Yan led people to ambush for a long time, but he didn't see anything suspicious, thinking that Su Mo thought too much. When he was relaxing his vigilance, he suddenly found that the surrounding pedestrians were gathering towards Su Mo.

Finding something was wrong, Su Mo panicked, but she was still surrounded.

The person in the lead laughed sinisterly: "Su Mo, you killed so many people in our Shenlong Gang, and it still falls into our hands today, right?"

According to a preliminary estimate, there were more than 30 people who came, and everyone held up their mobile phones. A handful of qiang.

Su Mo's voice trembled: "You guys are so despicable, you actually seduced me with a trick."

"Hahaha, how could you be fooled without a trick?" The man laughed, "If we hadn't helped to say that Yang Yan admired him a lot, If you don't want to send someone directly to the door, you've already been arrested, so you're still here?"