8 - HSA (end)

Zhang Ya held the knife and watched Xu Zeyu put his head on his body. Ignoring the posture that needs to be supported by hands to stabilize, the confident smile with BBZL on his face is no different from the original Xu Zeyu.

"You...you..." Zhang Ya opened her eyes wide, looked at Xu Zeyu, and then looked at Su Mo, "Damn you, why did you return your head to him?!!"

"Would it be better to return it to him?" Su Mo smiled, "Don't you like Xu Zeyu like this?"

Zhang Ya was stunned.

Like it? Of course I like it.

Otherwise, why would you watch Xu Zeyu play ball after class and hand him water and towels?

But, but, Xu Zeyu, he doesn't deserve to have such a good-looking face.

"Who am I talking about, you're really bad. I was jealous of my handsome appearance, so I killed him, as well as all the teachers and students in the school, trapping everyone here." Xu Zeyu opened and closed his mouth, " If I want Young Master Ben to be with you, you won't kill Young Master Ben, but you can do it."

"Are you sick? Treat yourself early."

"I like Zhang Ya, not you. What a shit."

Hearing what Xu Zeyu said, Zhang Ya's face was twisted, and she waved a knife at Xu Zeyu with a roar: "I am Zhang Ya! I am Zhang Ya, what nonsense are you talking about?"

But her knife could not cause any harm to Xu Zeyu.

Xu Zeyu jumped up and down, smiling smugly: "You can't chop, you can't chop, who knows what the hell you are, you return Zhang Ya to me."

Su Mo held her arms and watched one person and one ghost chase in the playground, grabbed the little boy on the ground The white cat quietly ran to the store.

The store owner saw Su Mo and still asked, "Guest, what do you want to buy?"

Su Mo took out two yuan from her pocket and handed it to the store owner: "Well, I want to buy some snacks."

She chose the store cabinet Two yuan a pack of spicy sticks, unpacked, and reached my head to watch the scene in the playground.

There is also a clock hanging above the small shop. After a pack of spicy sticks is eaten, the clock is exactly ten o'clock.

The dean's figure appeared outside the playground. When he saw Zhang Ya, he walked over and said, "If you don't go back to the dormitory at ten o'clock, you must go to the Academic Affairs Office with me and accept the punishment." Running with Zhang Ya.

Xu Zeyu held his head in the front, Zhang Ya held the knife in the back, and the dean was in the back. Running past the store, Xu Zeyu made a face at Su Mo and continued to lead the two to run in the school.

Ruan Bai didn't know what to say.

How could someone play a copy like this? The ghosts in the dungeon began to fight infighting? Players eat spicy sticks next to them?

Oh no, Su Mo had already finished eating the spicy strips, and went to the store owner to buy a bag of melon seeds, which was very delicious.

Knocked and knocked, hands, feet and feet were surrounded at some point outside the store, and the fingernails slid on the ground and made a creaking sound.

Su Mo looked at the hands and feet for a while, took out the paper from the storage ring, and quickly drew.

She draws very fast.