29 - SDI

Each of those monkeys hunched their backs, but their hunched backs were already as tall as a grown man. After a moment of confrontation, they rushed towards the humans without hesitation, and their movements were flexible.

The NPC humans were all frightened, Ji Yang and Jiang Qin desperately leaned towards Su Mo.

Then the two looked at each other and suddenly pushed Su Mo out together.

A monkey saw this opportunity and was about to bite Su Mo. Su Mo kicked the monkey out, and Lu Yan immediately caught him, penetrating the monkey's entire body.

Xu Qing also made up for it, but his speed was too slow, and when he stabbed the monkey, the monkey was already dead.

After the two finished this, they looked back at Jiang Qin and Ji Yang.

Jiang Qin and Ji Yang were cowardly and wanted to shrink back, but Xu Qing and Lu Yan grabbed one and threw it to the monkey.

These two people didn't have the good skills of Su Mo, and they were instantly killed by the monkey's heart. When he fell to the ground, his body was still twitching, staring at Lu Yan and Xu Qing in disbelief.

Xu Qing said viciously: "Bullying sister, you deserve to die."

Lu Yan didn't speak, and silently attacked the monkeys beside him.

There were ten monkeys in this batch. Survivors and NPCs worked together to kill them all, only to find that five people were dead.

These five people are all NPCs, and the survivors have supernatural abilities and means to save their lives.

This made those NPC humans panic and cry for the protection of the survivors.

After the battlefield was sorted out, all the corpses were piled up.

Su Mo suddenly had a bold idea and asked Yang Yan, "Can you give me the corpse?"

Yang Yan's ability BBZL is very powerful, and he didn't use his full strength just now. As a leader, he is more inclined to observe the ability of each survivor so that he can make the best arrangement when encountering a boss that will resurrect.

Su Mo was pushed out by the NPC just now. Not only was Su Mo responsive, but even the two NPC men beside her behaved very quickly.

This made Yang Yan feel that Su Mo was very useful, and said generously, "Whatever you want."

Su Mo put the corpse in the storage ring, and Liu Ye came over and asked Su Mo, "What are you doing with these corpses?"

Su Mo: "There is one The idea, I don't know if it is feasible or not."

She looked back at the white sea reflected in the darkness of the night.

After everyone cleaned the blood on their hands and faces with sea water, they all found a place to sleep.

Xu Qing called Su Mo: "Sister, come to sleep with me, I'll hold you, you can sit on me more comfortably."

Most of the ground was covered with rocks and gravel, and it was really uncomfortable to lie directly on it.

Under the bonfire, Xu Qing smiled very cleanly.

Su Mo raised her eyebrows and walked over, and sat on Xu Qing's lap as Xu Qing said. Lu Yan frowned next to him, watching Su Mo sitting in Xu Qing's arms, and the eyes that fell on Su Mo became very dangerous.

Su Mo pretended not to see it.

Not to mention, Xu Qing's child is really much more comfortable to hold her than to sleep directly on the ground. After a while, Su Mo fell into a deep sleep.