Deal

(Y/N) woke up earlier than he had in a while and slipped out of Maia and Hermione's grasp. "Good morning, Sir (Y/N)," Misty said while (Y/N) walked past.

"Good morning, Misty." The elf was still dancing near the kitchen. "Have you been dancing all night?"

"Yes, sir, Misty has never had so much fun! Miss Granger has told Misty instructions for the day. Miss Granger needs to be to the hospital or to 12 Grimmauld Place. The Weasleys is going to pick up Mr. Weasley."

"What time did she need to leave?"

"She did not tell me, sir." (Y/N) checked the time.

"She probably doesn't mean sunrise. Can you take her back to 12 Grimmauld places when she wants to leave?" Misty nodded.

"Misty will get master when Miss Granger awakes."

"There's no need," Hermione said, emerging from the bedroom.

"You're up early."

"So are you," Hermione said with a yawn.

"This was when I used to get up for work," (Y/N) said with a shrug, pouring himself and Hermione cereal.

"I wanted to go back to join the Weasleys in St. Mungo's. Mr. Weasley is supposed to be released today."

"Misty told me," (Y/N) admitted.

"Misty," Hermione said, turning to the elf, "would you like to eat with us?"

"No thanking you. Misty is full on happiness." Hermione turned away, happy to let the elf continue dancing.

"You're pretty good with elves," (Y/N) mumbled. "You just need to not push them to freedom so much, and you'd get a lot further."

"Thanks."

"I was thinking about getting a tutor for Misty and Maia."

"Are you sure you want them to be tutored?"

"I had tutors, and I turned out just fine."

"I don't know about that," Hermione joked.

"Oh, shut it," (Y/N) said, pulling Hermione's bowl away from her.

"Hey, I haven't finished!" Hermione protested.

"Admit that I am the greatest, and you can have it back," (Y/N) said, a joking smile across his face.

"Never," Hermione said, dramatically reaching for her half-full bowl.

"Come on, all you have to say is, 'You are the greatest wizard and best master ever, and I wish I could duel as well as you.' "

"I am more than capable of casting the tickling charm. It's a grade two spell."

"Oh please, you know that's nothing compared to what I can do." Hermione reached for the bowl that (Y/N) held above and behind his head, but they both slipped off their chairs. (Y/N) wrapped an arm around Hermione's waist, holding her to him as they landed on the floor.

"Ow," (Y/N) said softly.

"Are you okay?" Hermione asked quickly.

"I think so." Hermione flushed suddenly.

"Um, (Y/N), your hand." (Y/N)'s hand shot to his side. His hand was in a strange position after her nightie moved when they fell.

"Sorry."

"Don't worry about it," Hermione said, getting up and taking her bowl from (Y/N)'s outstretched hand. "Thanks for keeping this safe for me."

"Yep, anything for you. I also do soups and cakes," (Y/N) said, getting up with a grunt.